Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me or is it him?
What a winner!

I was expecting a 6th point to be something like "Also, he drinks the blood of the unborn because he believes it keeps him young, and because he's slightly iron deficient."

I agree with everyone else. Based on what you've written, I'm not sure why you're still with this guy. He sounds like he has no respect for you whatsoever.

one word for you. RUN!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Look, if you're not going to post anything about why you like being with him, and post only what you don't like about his behavior, then be realistic here and don't think you're looking for any unbiased opinion. You're just looking for confirmation on why you should break up with him.

Even though you're now getting the answer you want, don't put any weight to it. Make up your own mind. You've given your side of the story and you want strangers on the internet to agree with you. You got it, but really so what.

If you want a balanced opinion, tell us the same stories from your boyfriend's perspective. Or invite him to post on here.

Okay everyone.. mark this day on your calendar... The ever calm and thoughtful Twist is beginning to sound like me...

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Right, so I went "Jesus, what a DICK" to each point..... until I got to point #5 and then went [SIZE="6"]"HOLY FUCK!"

Why the hell are you even -with- this guy???

I know I'm only hearing one side of things, but from what's written here, he's abusive, condescending, inconsiderate, and a downright ASS. He knows it, and doesn't care, thinking others will tolerate it (which for some reason, you are??)

If that ticket is to move there? JESUS, man. Don't go. DO NOT fuck up your life for someone like this. If it's for a visit, in your shoes I'd be going, but it would be to break up with his ass in person instead of through correspondence of some kind.

You can do better.[/SIZE]

Guys like this one are TOXIC. He will destroy you from the inside out. He will destroy your self esteem, pride and confidence if you let him.

Reading this at this time just made my night. I hope you can find a guy just the opposite of the one you described. I have one that I wish I could clone and send to you.

I won't go into a long rant about all the reasons you need to get as far from him as you can as soon as you can. There are great guys in the world looking for great guys like you and you're hurting yourself by staying with a guy who treats you this way.

You have given him 5 months. That's enough. End it.

The guy is an asshole. I think you have figured that out already. Pay attention to your instincts. If you don't feel like going (with good reason IMO)...don't go.

Are you kidding me?

If anyone had tried to create a fictional 'boyfriend' from Hell....they would have stopped after point #3 .

You managed to top that.

Cancel your plane ticket and start looking for a good man where you are. No one needs dick that much.

I agree with everyone else. The problem is DEFINITELY him and NOT you. He is an asshole who does not give you the respect you deserve as a boyfriend and as a fellow human being. Back away, run away, dump him dramatically, whichever way you think would be most effective... but just remove him from your life. It sounds like you are a nice guy who has his head together. You deserve someone more deserving of you.

... Toxicity levels 10/10
Don't waste your time on him.

BTW, most guys would love you to cook Polish dishes for them. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

Don't be his doormat.