Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me or is it him?
You seem like a good kid. So I want to warn you about what happens to good people:

Good people end up being beaten down, abused, used, and end up getting hurt far, far more often than domineering, lying, using, abusive individuals who are bigoted and intolerant like this BF of yours.

If you go there you are going to get hurt. If you give up your dreams and plans and buy into his heaping pile of stinking shit, your life will be ruined.

Yours is not drama, it valid issues, issues which frankly paint a very bad impression of this fellow and makes me wonder what it is he really wants from you.

Nothing you have listed demonstrates love, affection, caring. He demeans you, pulls you down, makes you out to be less than he.

Your reactions to his 'crap' tells me you have issues of your own, perhaps a bit too submissive/passive and willing to accept too much bull-shit from 'your man'.

I can assure you no good will come of that, in fact it will end up devastating you. And if you don't figure out ways to curb the tendency to 'allow' others to do this sort of thing to you you will end up repeating this relationship with other men over and over again.

I say this from personal experience. I only wish I had someone to draw me this diagram when I was your age, instead I took the long hard road of one failed relationship after another with assholes, pricks and dickheads.

You have allowed too much here. You have quietly sat there and allowed him to cause you harm. Sure I get why you did that, you think that love means you have to allow him to be him. Unfortunately that only works if the person you are with is a decent caring human being and not this intolerant, ugly, arrogant and most likely manipulative and abusive prick.

I would strongly suggest instead of going to him this time around that you find an LGBT friendly therapist and start working on YOU. Really, you need to figure out why it is you are so submissive and tolerant to allow a man to go this far with his using you. That is going to require professional trained help.

[MENTION=20073]Krzysztof[/MENTION] , yeah I agree with [MENTION=12444]Bowyn Aerrow[/MENTION] , what disturbs me is that you've gotten into an emotionally abusive situation, have stayed in it for months and feel the need to ask total strangers their opinion of it. So what's up with that? What was it about him that you found attractive? Why would you doubt yourself?