Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is me Again ♡
Yay!!! your back! Remember ya and missed ya!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Sylph Wrote:Old??? Hey! I'm 22, I know I'm not as youthful as when I joined here but gosh lolz!

Azuzu! I missed you too and our Turtle Talks <3. How goes you and the Husband? :p and of course Ted, if I remember correct Wink
Will always love your sass, Queenie! :biggrin:

Husband? :eek:
Boyfriend/partner/lover but no husband! I'm toooooo young! :tongue:
Seriously, I have way too many variables right now to push things to THAT level. Wink
He's a sweetheart and still putting up with me -- so things are going well!

Shelly, not Ted. Remember, my turtle was too young to determine whether it was a he or a she. I got it wrong. Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao

Again, glad you're back!

Insertnamehere Wrote:Bish I don't so shit to please YOU. Get over yourself.

Get over myself...and get under you? OkeyFrog

CarGuy65 Wrote:Yay!!! your back! Remember ya and missed ya!

I'm glad you remember me, and I certainly remember those four wheels Wink how've ya been hunny?

azulai Wrote:Will always love your sass, Queenie! :biggrin:

Husband? :eek:
Boyfriend/partner/lover but no husband! I'm toooooo young! :tongue:
Seriously, I have way too many variables right now to push things to THAT level. Wink
He's a sweetheart and still putting up with me -- so things are going well!

Shelly, not Ted. Remember, my turtle was too young to determine whether it was a he or a she. I got it wrong. Roflmao Roflmao Roflmao

Again, glad you're back!

Sass? Pah! Lol that was just mild :p

I don't know why I thought it was Ted lol! Now that you say Shelly, it does ring my bell lol :v
Forgive me dear, I'm getting old you see!

and after all this time, he still ain't put a ring on it? Have I taught you nothing?? Big Grin
Well give it time hun, y'all been together since like 100years, so maybe one of these days Sheep

There's no escaping you is there?

Sylph Wrote:Gracias mi cariño Frog

I didn't think I'd be missed :v

How have ya been dearie?
How did I miss this, lol. I've been okay, certainly lots of things could be better. Been trying to find job, but it's been a disaster so far, I might as well become a full time housewife at this rate. Rofl What you been up to gurl? This place certainly needs more energy like yours.

Chase Wrote:There's no escaping you is there?

Of course not Chasey-Bear. Ya know I'm as Unshakeable as an unripe Coconut Wink

Tho I do be falling on peoples heads when I feel to make havoc >:3

AlfredM Wrote:How did I miss this, lol. I've been okay, certainly lots of things could be better. Been trying to find job, but it's been a disaster so far, I might as well become a full time housewife at this rate. Rofl What you been up to gurl? This place certainly needs more energy like yours.

hunni don't worry, I always be forgetting and missing stuff lol! But I always boomerang round Wink

But I totally feel you toots, I too am looking for a lil employ, but I'm otherwise the relegated HouseWife myself for right now.

Now if only there was a Husband... LOL

But things will look up soon for us sorry sallies :p . Here take some of my energy, I only gonna charge ya 5$ BMD per ounce of it :p

It's a recession Gurl!! Shakin