Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was a pretty gay day.
I had time to kill, so what to do?

Smoke some weed, hang out... chill...

But where?

Go up the hills... drive along the beach...

But the best place to hang and chill in Pattaya, is where the people are.

Yeah... the scenery is nice... the weather's hot...

But it's the people that makes Pattaya interesting.

And that's what I was doing, until I ran into a group of three dudes, who looked like they just landed from India, like this morning.

They were sitting on the dock, their luggages still smelling like airport.

The three of them were making a triangle, around what seemed to be a bottle of vodka and a bucket of ice.

These guys were early starters.

I was standing... roughly... 10 yards from them... and they waved and shouted,

"Cool camera!"

pointing to my camera... to which I shyly nodded... and then I thought to myself,

"Ok, guys. Let's see who we are."

I walked over and without invitation, I sat down between them, the four of us, now, making a square...

------------------------------------------------------

Now, whatever we talked about amongst the four of us is irrelevant. I would tell it my way, the guy on my right will tell it his way, and so on and so on...

But what's important, is that after we have had our talks, a rainbow appeared around the Sun, making a circle.

And now that I think about it, it was a pretty gay day.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awesome. A perfect day?

albabonzai Wrote:Awesome. A perfect day?

Yeah... almost...

It would have been perfect if we could share some weed together...

It's funny because these symbols appeared WAY before I registered to this site. Which is to say, it was before I even thought about myself being gay.

----------------------------------------------------

The Indian guys asked me,

"So, where can I get some 'action' around here?"

meaning, sex.

To be honest, I was never into that kind of stuff... so I had no idea where to go... how to get laid...

So I just told them like reading a tourist guide book. Of course it was not interesting at all.

And it seemed like our 'spark' was dying out...

At first, the guys and me, we were so happy to meet each other. But after the sex talk, we were sort of... flat.

So I told them,

"Alright dudes, I'll be real honest with you. I just smoked a fat joint, and I'm high as hell, and sex is NOT one of my hobby. I just like to chill and enjoy company of good people."

And the guys beamed with happiness!! They said,

"You, my friend, have come to the right people!! We are stone heads, just like you!"

And then the REAL conversation started...........

We talked about India... Thailand... Korea...

We talked about a lot of stuff... some light, some deep...

I wanted to round them up and put them in my car and hot box together... but there was no time for it... coz I had to pick up my wife and kids soon...

They said they had their own shit with them. They said they never leave their home without it. My respect to them.

Anyway... it was a perfect day. But it would have been more perfect if we had lighted up together.

[COLOR="Purple"]Aint life interesting... smoking is the same as cycling is the same as sex is the same as dancing...

I love cycling but cycling with a friend is a double bonus!
Smoking is fun but smoking with like minded people is a riot!
Dancing is great but dancing with a friend can get crazy fun!
... and I think we all get it with the sex one Rolleyes [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:Aint life interesting... smoking is the same as cycling is the same as sex is the same as dancing...

I love cycling but cycling with a friend is a double bonus!
Smoking is fun but smoking with like minded people is a riot!
Dancing is great but dancing with a friend can get crazy fun!
... and I think we all get it with the sex one Rolleyes

I don't know, Frank... sometimes I enjoy having sex alone more than with another person.

Is that weird?

Amigo Wrote:I don't know, Frank... sometimes I enjoy having sex alone more than with another person.

Is that weird?
No, it's not weird. :confused:
People do it all the time. Confusedmile:
It's called masturbation. Wink

Oh sorry Amigo, that wasn't the point, was it?
Well if sex with another person doesn't bring you as much satisfaction, it can be understood. Some of us who've had sex with a woman or women and realised later it wasn't for us, know quite well what you mean. Sex on one's own can be a way of relieving a lot of tension and also of concentrating on our needs rather than those of another person.

Yup. Only in dreams. Rolleyes

Amigo Wrote:I don't know, Frank... sometimes I enjoy having sex alone more than with another person.

Is that weird?

[COLOR="Purple"]Sorry I missed this...

Weird? What is weird?

You are talking to a guy who would want to do just about everything three times.

And why three times ya may ask... - Well, it could be the wrong day, the wrong person or any other manner of wrongs.

With my Italian libido I sometimes scare a human with my constant yearnings for sexual gratification Roflmao so of course one must take things into their own hands Evil_lol and that is good, no - that is great. But oh so different.

Back to cycling... I love cycling but cycling with a good mate, one you love, is different. You are on your own bicycle and enjoying your own body working and flying thru the wind, just sharing the same space with another, a smile, a giggle...

Say you fall down. If you were on your own you would get up maybe feeling pissed at yourself or feeling hurt. But if you are with your loving mate then he will stop, rush to you and give you booboos a kiss making you feel so much warmer Luvkiss

But it is all

Mushylove love loveMushy
[/COLOR]