Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its nights like these that make me wish i had a boyfriend...
God can't you kids just suffer in silence - Sheesh - all of this 'I have needs/I have wants' Really - why back in the day we just kept our mouths shut and suffered silently while walking 20 miles to school and back uphill both ways through snow way hella over our head. And barefoot too boot!

You all are pansies. This is what is wrong with generation, weak I tell you, weak, sniveling and all got up in their emotions - Stop it and Get off my lawn!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:God can't you kids just suffer in silence - Sheesh - all of this 'I have needs/I have wants' Really - why back in the day we just kept our mouths shut and suffered silently while walking 20 miles to school and back uphill both ways through snow way hella over our head. And barefoot too boot!

You all are pansies. This is what is wrong with generation, weak I tell you, weak, sniveling and all got up in their emotions - Stop it and Get off my lawn!

I must say Bowyn... this new attitude you've adopted...
[Image: nothing-turns-me-on-like-an-angry-pussy_fb_1059124.jpg]

Undreamt Wrote:interestingly enough, I think its not necessarily a boyfriend that would be the cure.

People need social contact, physical contact, male bonding and sexual contact.

A boyfriend is an easy solution because you can get all of the above from the one person, but that doesn't mean you can't get some of the things from differnt people and still feel a whole lot better.

Lol, people need Male Bonding and Sexual Contact?

Well gawsh I wonder how all the females and people in general who do not have sex cope T^T .

What people really need to learn is how to be alone and read a book T^T

Cuddles and relationships and social interactions don't solve every single issue :\Lurking

No, they don't solve every issue. But they have their good points.

And now that you got off his lawn, turn down that damn noise that you call music. And pull your damn pants up.

Exactly that loud music is horrifying, why back in my day we had real music....

Seriously, human contact is important to human health. The desire to have someone to touch is a very common human experience, and studies show that even casual contact improves over all emotional and mental health and may actually lead to faster healing and physical health.

Sylph Wrote:I must say Bowyn... this new attitude you've adopted...

Is it new? I want to see his old attitude. I'm still a humble newbie. :biggrin:

Actually it ain't new - I often think 'dark thoughts' about everything. I'm a die in the wool, hard core realist - not pessimist - realist.

The only change is that I'm letting it out more. Not only here but everywhere. I try to be the 'nice guy' to be tactful, understanding and keeping my harder opinions to myself. Does that actually do anything?

Last week I was pushed by my boss until I screamed back. He was seriously considering kicking me out because I dared to tell him exactly what I thought of his unwillingness to pay me more since I'm doing hella more. Now suddenly he wants to pay me $30.00 more a week (which is vast improvement) and yesterday when I just flat demanded money for tools he signed over a $1000.00 check to me.

Why? Because I told him point blank the only thing between him and a nursing home is me and me is getting really tired of taking care of his happy ass for free.

Asking - I did that for 16 years, always asking and his always being highly reluctant. Demand and the man sits there smiling at me - WTF?

My roommate, I gave him the hard core, "look if you don't have a job by the end of this month you will find your shit on the street, and the locks changed."

Guess who found a job yesterday.... Nearly a year of 'job searching' with no luck while I played nice and suggested he get a job, and I said, "well you can stay until you get on your feet". As soon as I hand him a hard deadline suddenly he finds a job.

Nice doesn't motivate people, nice doesn't get things done. Being a hard nosed bastard telling people exactly what time it does the trick.

Bow
This is the best news ever WELL DONE
For one you are looking out for yourself

It's time you put you first Confusedmile:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Actually it ain't new - I often think 'dark thoughts' about everything. I'm a die in the wool, hard core realist - not pessimist - realist.

The only change is that I'm letting it out more. Not only here but everywhere. I try to be the 'nice guy' to be tactful, understanding and keeping my harder opinions to myself. Does that actually do anything?

It's possible to stand up for yourself in a tactful, understanding way. (It's just harder.)

Of course, whether the other person deserves to be treated with tact and understanding is another issue.

yeah, me too. Sometimes, it's just nice to go back home and have someone say welcome back. It's nice to have someone beside you when you just hard some trouble at work. It's comforting to know that someone got your back.
It sucks that we feel lonely, but it's also nice that we do. Or else, I wouldn't want to make friends in any case. Plus, when I feel like that, I usually play music, take a walk out, sing out loud like a crazy man, or just invite some friends over. It's nice to have a company. Smile