Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just came out to myself as Bi
well h iyall, just came out to myself as bi, still unsure of the attraction, but i just feel comfortable as having this for now!!1 still gunna sort it out in the end! but im coming out to myself more now and to others!

welcome to the forum!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I wondered if you were... :tongue:

Remember if you ever feel nervous or panicked: You have no obligation to come out, and this just means your options are WIDER than before. To use a bad analogy, instead of being limited to 1-3 you now can go from 1-6. So if you panic or feel upset; that might help you calm.

Also: There's sometimes a misconception that a bisexual person cannot be satisfied with a monogamous relationship. This is a lie --- you are just as valuable, and can be just as faithful as anyone else.

If you're safe and want to come out and possibly think about dating men; then do so! I will always support people being themselves as long as they're safe and not hurting anyone Smile.

Congrats hun. Love ya no matter what <3

That makes two of us Smile congrats!

Congratulations!!! Accepting yourself is often the hardest step!! So well done!!!

Don't feel that "sorting it out" means having to choose one end of the spectrum or the other. Very few people are 100% straight or 100% gay.

Congrats...good for you, you did your part of accepting yourself...its often the harder part.

Anyway, welcome to the forums Smile

Love has no labels Dan, so it's ok.

You can define yourself as you feel more comfortable!

Confusedmile:

congrats!

Just remember as you explore your own sexuality, you have the full support of those here at GS, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]