Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found you
Hallo Each. Confusedmile:

Just discovered this forum and joined for the benefits of company really. As I am now getting old and past it [62] I can't be as active as I once was. Plus the fact that I have to take prescription drugs for my heart/blood pressure, and a mild stroke that have made me impotent means that I couldn't do much if I wanted to. Cry

So the alternative is to be able to contribute to a place where like minded folk are who would understand where I am at. God Bless all and I'll be around while I am able.

Bobby

Hello bobby!

Argh...sorry to hear about your health problems mate. Welcome to the forum! i like it here hope you will enjoy and participate to our discussions Confusedmile:

Indeed !! Welcome aboard :biggrin: ... there are loads of topics that you can get stuck into, many of which are both thought-provoking, challenging and stimulating.

Look forward to seeing you around Confusedmile:.

Take care,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Hello!! Bobby:biggrin:

Welcome to the forumConfusedmile: !! hope that you will enjoy it. I'm so sorry about your chronic disease. But remember everything must have a solution. So the best way is you should make sure that your immune system were good. Please be healthy and take the medicine that the doctor prescribe to you then everything will be fine. Some medicine can cause of lack of libido or impotence so you can ask your doctor for help. Incase that you want to know about medicine and need some advice please don't hesitate to ask me cause i'm a chemist.

Take care

Tony

Welcome aboard bobby!