Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just met a beautiful man
ETOTE how about drawing a map or a picture for jimmy. He seems to have some trouble understanding my brilliant sense of humor.

^brilliant being subjective I suppose, in this case anyway Frog

perhaps this may help....

[Image: 200906131139019660.jpg]

HHMMMMM.
I guess I'm living in the wrong area.
Well, I do have family in Florida.
But I'm Only a 55 minutes ride to NYC.
45 minute ride to philly.
What to do,--What to do. Hmmmm.

Can I first ask how long this idyllic long distance crush has been going on? Long enough to make plan to go and visit him. What's his financial situation over there. If he's 10 years younger this means that he's pretty much 23 years old, and from what I know economically in Russia it is rare that a youth that age would have he's own place, yet a steady job. In Russia you can indeed go and meet him, but this means to be very careful since if it is discovered that you're a gay couple, for international sake's you'll be spared but HE will get the storm.

If he has the financial and you really want to meet him, how about you invite him in a more gay friendly country, because honestly if he's in the capital or any big cities, yes, people are more tolerant but if he happens to live in "the little village of my ass" you definitely don't want to endanger yourself or him.

I'm happy for you that you guys get along, but I got to go with others on this one, someone closer would definitely would be better for you. But if this is a true idylic adventure, well take precaution and plan ahead. You're not really the one who'll get the storm, he will.

I want say thanks for the feedback so I am right about having him come here I noticed the laws were put in place prior to Sochi olympics sad to say they were good for the image not for the public sake but the point is you all are right I need to see if he comes here of which is a better option

Ty Smile

Does he have a preference of where you two meet?

Has he expressed desires to live in america or leave russia?

Gaylonelyman Wrote:I want say thanks for the feedback so I am right about having him come here I noticed the laws were put in place prior to Sochi olympics sad to say they were good for the image not for the public sake but the point is you all are right I need to see if he comes here of which is a better option

Ty Smile

That law was nothing to compare what they were doing to gays, now with the law they made it official and a warning. Russia has always been an homophobe country, yet they have a very large amount of gay people. And yes Russians are quite beautiful dudes too. Who can say that Vladimir Poutine, Hot Dogs, Hamburger and Fries (that's it's full name, it's all bad for you LOL) isn't an attractive man?

I'm just sitting back to find out how much money you have to transfer to a Nigerian bank to get this guy out of Russia. I'm not a cynic. I just bet the known odds.

A few days ago you were starting threads about your difficulty meeting good men and since that time you've met a man online and you're already talking about flying overseas to meet him or flying him to your place? Be careful.

ETOTE Wrote:^brilliant being subjective I suppose, in this case anyway Frog

perhaps this may help....

[Image: 200906131139019660.jpg]
Interesting, the women go for the shopping in the big city while the men prefer to go and surf....