Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just the new boy sain HALLO
Hi, I am 35 and male. I also look way younger then I am.
I just recently realized that I am gay. Not bi or just a little interested like Ive been kidding myself my hole life.
Guss i been struggling with this gay thing a lot.

I have now just in the last few weeks joined a dating site.
Just its not easy. I am to shy to put a face pick up and all every guy there seems to wont is just sex. Am looking for moor then that.

Anyway, Hope to maybe find myself a little moor here and maybe find out where to go and stuff to meet other guys.
No one in my life knows am gay sept an X GF that I thought deserved to know.
She got a BF now tho and i don't see anything of her even tho she was totally cool about it all.

PS, Thanks to Andy the web master for he's help in me getting here. Or should I say De web master lol Tongue

Also I hope there is some guys as old as me here. Be nice to hear from them.
Not that I mind talking to the younger ones just am sure you know what am saying.
OK am rambling now so I leave it here Tongue

Hello Ben, welcome to the forum, kind wishes, Ben.

Hi Boysstuff, Thanks for being the first to welcome me here :biggrin:

hi Ben, knottinghams a cool place mate . i visit Rock City to see bands there on occasion, all diff ages here so there's plenty of people to chat to

Hello, ben, welcome to GS. I hope you find something of what you are looking for here. You don't need to worry, some of us are much older Wink

You are not the only one here to have come out later in life. Congratulations and, as one American friend would say under these circumstances, "Welcome to the party!"

Hey Ben,

First of all welcome!

I am pleased for you that you have discovered yourself. Dating sites do tend to be full of people wanting just sex, but there are also the occasional few that are looking for more - patience pays off. Also dont feel pressured to add a face pic, its your face and your decision to share it! I have joined a few sites and refuse to do pictures, it puts some people off but I dont really care!

Anyway, good luck!!!

J

Welcome, even tho your from England i will still say hi and be a friend :p lol xxxxx

matty7 Wrote:hi Ben, knottinghams a cool place mate . i visit Rock City to see bands there on occasion, all diff ages here so there's plenty of people to chat to

Well I live about 10 miles out of Notts its self.
Have been to rock city only one time. was a good night tho.
But ye Notts is cool I guss Cool

marshlander Wrote:Hello, ben, welcome to GS. I hope you find something of what you are looking for here. You don't need to worry, some of us are much older Wink

You are not the only one here to have come out later in life. Congratulations and, as one American friend would say under these circumstances, "Welcome to the party!"

I think I feel a bit weird really dealing with all this now. Guss I think of it as something that I should had dealt with as a teen. Think maybe I had other stuff to be thinking about tell now. All that would be to long a story to tell tho.

Think I am right now prob just feeling alone.
All my mates seem to have moved on got marred had kids act. Why am still alone.

juk Wrote:Hey Ben,

First of all welcome!

I am pleased for you that you have discovered yourself. Dating sites do tend to be full of people wanting just sex, but there are also the occasional few that are looking for more - patience pays off. Also dont feel pressured to add a face pic, its your face and your decision to share it! I have joined a few sites and refuse to do pictures, it puts some people off but I dont really care!

Anyway, good luck!!!

J

Ye I guss I do feel a bit pushed to put a face pick up. Think you are right, its my face and my decision. I have sent my face pick to a couple of guys that I got talking to.
But I just don't wont it on full view of the hole world.
And ye hopefully in time something good well come out of it Smile Don't hurt to leave my profile there anyways.