Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wanna write a little...
Hi Danlees,

let me just say that you live in a very, very beautiful country. I lived in China for several years. I know there are many issues, but I don't think that I should make comments about them *sigh*

Be proud to be a virgin. Once you loose your virginity, you can't take it back. I found Mr. Right for my first time, but I guess I was just lucky, I didn't know what I was doing.
As you can see on this board, some will stay virgins forever, because they don't do anal. It's not something that *must* be done, it's more like your choice.

Nick9 Wrote:Hi Danlees,

let me just say that you live in a very, very beautiful country. I lived in China for several years. I know there are many issues, but I don't think that I should make comments about them *sigh*

Be proud to be a virgin. Once you loose your virginity, you can't take it back. I found Mr. Right for my first time, but I guess I was just lucky, I didn't know what I was doing.
As you can see on this board, some will stay virgins forever, because they don't do anal. It's not something that *must* be done, it's more like your choice.

right . i agree .thanks a lotConfusedmile:

Thank you so much for sharing Smile

I don't think loosing virginity only has to do with anal sex. In that case means that every straight man on earth (Most) is a virgin Smile But I understand what you mean although
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:I don't think loosing virginity only has to do with anal sex. In that case means that every straight man on earth (Most) is a virgin Smile But I understand what you mean although

LOL, Okay, I get that :biggrin: