Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber shows underwear again
Well he did go out the house wearing this
[Image: Justin-Bieber-2.jpg]
So guessing he either thinks he looks good or his sense of style has been removed.

Oh my God that picture of him is awfull. Not a good look.

That's even worse than I expected

Spades Wrote:Well he did go out the house wearing this
[Image: Justin-Bieber-2.jpg]
So guessing he either thinks he looks good or his sense of style has been removed.

It looks like he's wearing a saggy diaper under those.

Corsac Wrote:It looks like he's wearing a saggy diaper under those.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-15265-1362070698-0.jpg]

Very similar, yes...

Keep in mind he did dress like this when meeting the Canadian Prime Minister.

[Image: justin_bieber_diamond_jubilee_medal.jpg]

Clearly he has no fashion sense.

lol we should pass a law where wearing your pants under you arse cheeks should be a perversion!!

Beau Wrote:Keep in mind he did dress like this when meeting the Canadian Prime Minister.

[Image: justin_bieber_diamond_jubilee_medal.jpg]

Clearly he has no fashion sense.

At least his pants were kept up :p

And yes, diaper = nappy.

Cuddles Wrote:Is that Yank for nappy?

Yes, I could of used "Nappy" like I naturally do in the UK but I thought I would use "Diaper" which is more recognisable across the world.

Cuddles Wrote:But by using words you normally wouldn't, you are changing yourself to be understood by Americans, who stole and butchered the language.
And you should never change yourself for others.

What the devil do you mean "stole and butchered the language"? Is this a common misconstruction in the United Kingdom? Are you familiar with European colonization and the American Revolution?
Do you believe the United States was never once a colony of England? That the American people once did not share the English language, and one day sent a few blokes over to England to learn the language and come back to America and encourage her citizens to speak it, "stealing" it, just to spite the British?
Or do you believe after the US separated, Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin, out of shear hatred for their past rulers, cooked up a scheme to offend the English by "butchering" the language, changing spellings and pronunciations here and there?
What do you mean by butchered? Is your forbearance so otiose that spelling -or instead of -our brings angst to your squeamish ego?
Tut tut tut. Thinking your own vernacular elitist, and letting the quasi-elitism become a bugaboo to yourself then giving no reflection on the feelings of others on the forum. Tut tut tut.