Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large moving truck spotted outside White House - is Melania moving out early?
[Image: EmBRbnxVgAAUqui.jpg.jpeg?resize=768%2C432&ssl=1]

The election hasn’t yet been called, but things are looking pretty dire for Donald Trump. Could he still squeak out a win? It doesn’t look like it. Then again, it’s 2020, so anything is possible. We’ll have to wait and see.

Though he may have prematurely declared victory at 2:30 in the morning while millions and millions of ballots were still being counted in battleground states, it appears someone within the White House (read: Melania!) sees the writing on the wall and is getting the hell out of dodge.

Just a few hours ago, a very large moving truck pulled up in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and it’s got a lot of people talking.

Here’s what Twitter has to say about it…

No word from the White House on why the moving truck is there. We sure hope someone is guarding the silverware.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Could Trump still squeak in a win? Possibly... Of course I mean that legitimately anyway, not because he gets his crooked judges in the supreme court to rule in his favor. Although to be honest, unless there is some real evidence it's not going to work. I still feel confident that Biden will get Arizona and Nevada, which those two would be enough to secure 270, but GA and PA will be down to the wire. It will be close in all four of these states anyway but I think Biden will likely pull it off.

So yes, I hope it is a sign that the Trumps are moving out.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

So am I right in saying Biden just needs 1 more state win? Or is it 2? If it is 1 then Trump is for sure out of there barring any big surprises.

Biden is sitting at 253 electoral votes but he is leading in Arizona (11), Nevada (6), Georgia (16) and Pennsylvania (20) which haven't been called yet. Very unlikely that Trump will win at this point since most of the votes that haven't been counted are from larger cities which tend to lean democratic. Likewise, there will be recounts, several states they're within a few thousand votes.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Cridders88

@Cridders88 What Biden needs is a total of 270 electoral college votes. He could arrive at that by winning one state (Pennsylvania 20) or by any combination of states giving him that total or more. It is a goofy system but it is what we have got. In effect, there are 50 (51 counting DC) separate elections, each yielding a different numerical result, that are then totaled for each candidate. Whoever gets 270 or more in the total of states wins Better than bingo, right?
I bid NO Trump!
[-] The following 1 member Likes LJay's post:
  • Cridders88