Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
I will warm you up to 350 degrees for 2 hours.

Richard

Frosted Grapes - is this a new wine?

Win

N
D
Frosted duck-sauce, an aquired taste
ya okes 'll never win give up :biggrin:

Ah hah!
Firstly, to all you guys and gals what's want to eat me
I be a South African duck. That means I've survived lions, cheetas, hyeenas, wild dogs, cerval cats, pythons, leopards, jackals, humans and argh more predators than you could ever imagine.... I be just too smart

Secondly, I be a duckkie what's confused and migrate South From South Africa for a long, long, long way, and you all know what's there don't you.... Its where, according to the pundits on GS all the stupid people go..

And even they know that if you keep defrosting duck you gonna get one serious case of the galloping grannies

Thirdly, all that flying / migrating has made me as tough as old smelly Nike sneakers.....

so phissssst kwack kwack... :biggrin:

I'll marinate you in vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, and orange and mango juice in the bottom shelf of the referidgerator for 24 hours, then all the toughness will be gone.

I win

Richard

trialbyerror Wrote:ya okes I'll never win, I give up

Fixed that for ya

Who isn't winning when they are posting from under Miles?

The only way to be more winning is to post sandwiched between two clones of Miles.

Sounds like fun! Double team me you wooly little mutton chop! Smile

You're welcome. :biggrin:

nope
duck