• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Why, thank you sweetie,

But no, not just yet...

Well it my turn to say I win.

Welcome S
Nice to make your aquaintenceConfusedmile:
Duckkie...

Well, I just almost made a fatal mistake...

It's 02:00 here

I got up for the widdle waddle

Thought it might be a good idea to sit on the pot 'an shed some weight

All good thus far Confusedmile:

Then saw the contaner of hydrocloric acid next to the loo

Wondered what it's doin there.....

Then remembered I'm getting rid of a stain in the loo... :eek:

Re-evaluated my weight loss program....

now I'm wiiiiiiide awake

Like the US in both world wars I come at the last minute to have my....well, it won't be a win

hehe, but I dont mind.....Major Powers have long spend more resources winning wars than the losers spend loosing them

hehe...whomever is left at the end of this will know what I mean...and then....I SHALL STRIKE AND TAKEOVER...

Flame2

Nope.......

No sir, I would have allowed you to win if you were still dirty and sweaty after spending all day on top of scaffolding, but no you had to go and shower ruining that working man image I had of you.

I win...

No one ever learns do they ?

Bow & Mben

I nearly had a butt & ball chemical peel at 02:00 in the morning with hydrocloric acid and all you oke's are worried about is who get's to win

Hrumph :frown:

trialbyerror Wrote:Bow & Mben

I nearly had a butt & ball chemical peel at 02:00 in the morning with hydrocloric acid and all you oke's are worried about is who get's to win

Hrumph :frown:

I iz sorries. Are you ok. You can win if you want to Sad

I believe the object of this thread is about the winning.

Frankly, your posts rarely make much sense to me - you are all over the board and say a lot of things which just don't cognitively connect or resonate in me. Are you joking, are you serious - gee its hard to tell more often than not.

Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing that you wrote in that post suggested that your balls and ass were close to free acid, You saw a container next to you, this is not the same thing as having it in the loo. A cognitive break simply because you didn't say what was going on.

And for the record, I win.