Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
I swear you people (That would be YOU you thermally active stud you) in Mexico just are all into war making.... Tsk Tsk.

Here in America (which Mexico is not America) We's (We the People) all winners, therefore I win.

Oh?

I thought <we the people> was: -
1/3 Swiss,
1/3 Swagger and (very little else) as well as
1/3 Ewock!

Biglaugh

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I swear you people (That would be YOU you thermally active stud you) in Mexico just are all into war making.... Tsk Tsk.

Here in America (which Mexico is not America) We's (We the People) all winners, therefore I win.

ah, well, with the amount of years that "America" has been waging and stirring wars, it's time someone else play the game too...

you just wait, keep deploying armies everywhere, keep your Navy scattered, keep meddling in other people bussiness...economical strain will eventually lead to threat of collapse and to avoid it, the government will pull out of far places...once that's achieved...:eek:

China will take over as the leading world power, and both it and Russia will invade (most lilkely on a "disagreement" China would have on some tiny islands with Japan....Russia will start the whole Kuril Islands dispute again...US will side with Japan, and there you go..perfect excuse for crossing the Pacific...

Since China ever so avid for our natural resources over here in the South, we'll be happy to jump in and take a spoil in exchange for keeping the source of their greed...20 Latin American nations (given smaller folks and no-army countries are put to the side) will gather in Cuba and México for the final drive...

On Russian pressure, Canada will cease it's friendliness and either grant Russian ground forces free passage, or give in to the pressure and join forces..

Can you imagine? China can have all Pacific UTs and Hawaii, Russia can take Alaska back (maybe even offer to buy it back), Canada can have, all midwest and northwest states north of paralel 40° North..

México can have California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas back and a "protectorate" over Nevada, Colorado and Florida...

We'll grant independence to Southern states and they'll join us...

We'll leave the original 13 colonies intact, no need to be greedy...given that Washington is has it's s*** bombed out..(maybe can gather some Middle East "non-existant" nuclear arsenal and very much existant hatred to help the cause)...

the rest of the NorthEast will be left intact, no one cares about obliterating cosmopolite urban centers, nor major educational centers..

Attacked on all fronts...oh my...crippled Uncle Sam cannot be the bully anymore...then this thread will lose all purpose cause once "America" goes down...EVERYBODY wins

Careful, stud, careful...you live in what used to be México, don't be so eager to mock folks south of Río Grande...many armies south of that line received training in Imperial Germany back in the day, and Prussian militaristic traditions, efficiency, discipline and performance have not dissapeared along with "bad" Germany...one-on-one we stand no chance...but "America" has had the courtesy of pissing off maaaany nations...

Ah....

many thanks Bowyn....my mind is at peace now that I got to have some 20 minutes of pure imagination on steroids....

And seriously, I like the other signature better...

Confusedmile:

Nope
Russia's got nothing except pretty boys
The Chinese are not half bad either

So the Chinese will marry the Russians and everybody will grow poppies

The Americans like the poppies so they will buy them

Africans like cattle (and poppies), but are not really into productivity
So they will use the dung to grow green herb (just enough for themselves)

The middle east will eventually realise that the Jews are there to stay and give them double the amount of land they already have and the whole region will settle down and smoke the peace pipe

There will be 1 world government who will only allow 1 child per 10 adults for the next 50 generations

There after they will genetically engineer mankind to reduce in size until they are the size of ants.

This goes horribly wrong and they continue to reduce in size until every last man jack disappears completely.

How do I know this?

I' cooked this up in my shower this morning....... Wavey

Woah! No no no no no - I'm the only one allowed to fly off on a novella length tangent there.

Sadly I honestly fear the USA is heading into a bad situation and something like what you said will take place.

Well, times are a changing...
There be tell that the next war will be around water.
Thanks be, I won't be here to see:frown:

That is if there is any water left.....

i win or something

Everyone. Sorry for not being around much. Lots of stuff going on.

But I still win :p

Ahoy me hearties, This Media Pirate just decided to sail on in and win before pirating more music - Argh.