Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
I don't really know my ancestry - if my dad was Zeus, Hermes, Dionysus, Cronus, or what have you...or if mom was one of the bajillion nymphs gallivanting about...but they were all fucking each other anyway, so no biggie I guess. Bottom line is godly incestuous origins ftw

trialbyerror Wrote:Well sinc I'm from Anglo-French-Germanic-Dutch-Koisan ancestry you all loose

More Dutch that anything, but yeah

Now, I'm Spaniard/Amerindian/German/Irish/Italian :eek:

Strange strange mix

trialbyerror Wrote:Well sinc I'm from Anglo-French-Germanic-Dutch-Koisan ancestry you all loose

But you left Europe so "leave your place and you will lose it". :p

Well, (I've posted about this before) Mankind started out here in SA

So guess what?

I'm related to South who's related to Bow, who's related to Tinkles, who's related to M who's.....
Oh gwarsh

trialbyerror Wrote:I'm related to South who's related to Bow, who's related to Tinkles, who's related to M who's.....
Oh gwarsh

Like I said: godly incestuous origins ftw Wink

Oh we're all related to Miles...Drool-smiley

trialbyerror Wrote:Well, (I've posted about this before) Mankind started out here in SA

More along the Rift Valley than SA, but still..

yeah, were all African deal with it all of you racists out there in the world Biglaugh

Nope

SA

Fact

Wasn't it in Ethiopia? Where Lucy was found.

Ekwarph Wrote:Wasn't it in Ethiopia? Where Lucy was found.

Indeed, sub-saharian Africa, but not SA, duckie