Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
*Murlz waits for Jovi to notice the bag of doggie doodoo he left on the throne when he wasn't looking*

Ekwarph Wrote:There's always a first time Smile

Tank

[Image: Flag_of_Germany.svg]

there, now run away

:tongue:

:eek:

*Jovial takes his crown and has nice long spiced orange bubblebath*

And with his attention so distracted,

the duck flies in and but with a single quack, deposes all

*Jovi muses from the tub "Oh, is it duck hunting season already" Wink *

HO-HUM

You forget...

I'm a South African duck and I've survived.....

I've survived terrorist bush war. Camper

I've survived countless African townships and squatter camps, filled with hungry, mangey, flea infested mongrels that are meaner 'n tougher than any mere Canadian junk-yard curr

Sorry to bust your bubble, but you ain't gonna get this duck.... Speak to Southie, he's bin trying long enough....

Hmmm... perhaps it is time to team up then :p

Oy!

Do you really want to "team-up" with this 55 YO, cantankerous, anti-social, completely daft individual, who looks like he was thrown together from the scrap bin at the end of the people assembly line on a bad day, by angels, high on the "green herb", just to make the daily quota.....

Ya needs ya head read...

But if you be 'willin to give it a bash.......Wavey

Wavey

Hehe… I’m sorry but this post reminds me of the version of “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” as done by the Muppets; “The Devil Went Down to Jamaica” (... lookin to buy some weed...) :p

Ok

So here's the thing...

Daughter-in-law, and her mumsey spring-cleaned my cottage while I was away on holy-day...

She, the kids and her hubby (my son) have all buggered off, him who knows, her to work, and the wee money-muncher's to granny

Can't find the kettle

And the bleeding geyser's been switched off, so.....

Can't have a basin bath, 'aint gonna have a bath, can only have a cold shower and a cold-water shave:eek:

How delightful

And for this I must be grateful?
Hurumph