So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Sorry Aunty , There can be only one.

Queen - Give me the prize

monk wins! Bounce
Still wondering what I'll be when I grow up.
monk was winning until i stole his Key... Now monkey u coming to get it or do i claim victorious rights?
Guys, guys.. this is pointless.

I win.

[Image: 30wphfo.jpg.gif]
DRIMO Wrote:Guys, guys.. this is pointless.

Yes that's so true because I've won....!
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Respect
The Brits will NEVER win Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.
Zet Wrote:The Brits will NEVER win Smile

Sorry Zet from the land of Abba, but we Brits always win, it's in our genes....!!!

Respect
Not this war! You Brits got lousy genes making you speak jibberjabber and drinks Afternoon tea :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.
Zet Wrote:Not this war! You Brits got lousy genes making you speak jibberjabber and drinks Afternoon tea :biggrin:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkRed"]
Well I'm at the winning post drinking a nice cup of winner's tea, yeah we Brits are just natural born winners....!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Respect
You will never win over a true Viking Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The person below me! Phil 17,798 301,865 10 hours ago
Last Post: CellarDweller
  things you like about the person above you knickerbuck 129 4,265 09-16-2021, 02:17 PM
Last Post: IanSaysHi
  Give a Drag queen name to the person above VirgoMasquerade 214 3,697 06-08-2021, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Karl Rand
  Describe The Person Above You In One Word! DRIMO 6,867 129,089 05-13-2021, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chase
  Describe the person above as some kind of 'bitch' IanSaysHi 1,036 23,812 01-17-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Justaguy