So far we have raised 0% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
Keep on flying Dearie.
Damned Aussies telling me to keep flying. Hell, they don't even care how they travel!

[Image: blog%2Bpic.jpg]
I just keep winning! Bounce
Still wondering what I'll be when I grow up.
Lol I win
So....
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.
So I won again!. Cat3
Never!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.
Simply by posting I've won forever :3 . You may kiss the royal hand my princesses of the round table :p .
you look more like a peasant cause I am the TZAR!! :biggrin:
Relax guys. All this racket for a winner title. It will be easy if you just give up, I´ll take good care of it.

I WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!Cheerleader2 :biggrin: Cheerleader2
Kneel before your emperor!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The person below me! Phil 17,793 300,321 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  things you like about the person above you knickerbuck 129 4,180 09-16-2021, 02:17 PM
Last Post: IanSaysHi
  Give a Drag queen name to the person above VirgoMasquerade 214 3,593 06-08-2021, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Karl Rand
  Describe The Person Above You In One Word! DRIMO 6,867 127,177 05-13-2021, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Chase
  Describe the person above as some kind of 'bitch' IanSaysHi 1,036 23,721 01-17-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Justaguy