Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Person to Post Wins
(01-18-2021, 12:15 AM)CellarDweller Wrote: I hope you're feeling better tomorrow

Thanks Chuck Smile. Had a bad night, woke up at 7am in agony, it's alright once I'm up and  about but sleeping is difficult at the moment :/
Has your hubby been rubbing your shoulder? I always find that Ben Gay works well for me. The unscented one doesn't seem to work as well, so I use the scented.
Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: 
''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!
What’s ‘Ben Gay’? At first I thought this was the name of someone you got to massage your shoulder lol
Troll the respawn Jeremy!
I also thought the same @IanSaysHi. I may have to Google Ben Gay to see what it is. Should throw up some interesting results.

Edit: Ooh, never heard of that @CellarDweller, sounds soothing for sure, I guess it works similar to the Deep Heat I have been using. Probably nicer than the spray though!
LOL

Here is the states, Ben Gay is a cream that you rub on, or have someone rub on for you. It does have a scent to it. After a few moments, the cream heats up and helps relax muscles. I'm sure the act of massaging in it helps as well.
Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: 
''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!
My shoulder feels a little better today. So back to winning Smile
This thread is turning medical, so I've got to win it back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give a Drag queen name to the person above VirgoMasquerade 38 427 4 hours ago
Last Post: BlueStar
  The person below me! Phil 16,583 272,239 01-18-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: CellarDweller
  Describe the person above as some kind of 'bitch' IanSaysHi 1,036 21,106 01-17-2021, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Justaguy
  Describe The Person Above You In One Word! DRIMO 6,847 119,542 01-08-2021, 01:37 AM
Last Post: soulfulriver
  things you like about the person above you knickerbuck 104 2,764 07-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Cridders88