Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left handed or right handed?
Im right handed.

apparently as a child I used to use both hands simultaneously and just do things in mirror image with my left hand.

Now I can still use my left hand slightly, I can use chopsticks with my left hand, but I can't write normally (i can write okay mirror image though)

I'm right handed.
Though my hands are so shaky most people would likely think I'm using my wrong hand.

Right handed""

do you guys know the word 'sinister' means "on the left side"? only later taking on the meaning of evil?

i'm right handed, but challenge myself to do as much as i can left handed, just for giggles

Geminize Wrote:do you guys know the word 'sinister' means "on the left side"? only later taking on the meaning of evil?

Had to repet this cos.
SINNERS!
And I'm try to use my toes instead of my hands. Espcially when things are on the floor. OMG talk about effort bending over to pick something up.
Also Right handed as I am a good christian u.u

>>>>>>> all the way, though im not useless with my << it can be persuaded to perform some duties, and like kiid said toes can be usefull, particully if the tv control is further away than the tv button. God, that makes me sound really lazy dont it, i promise it dont happen a lot! Smile but my big toe is the exact same size as the tv button.

I'm slightly ambidextrous. I was left-handed as a kid, but my parents were divorced and my mother (who got to keep me) didn't like the fact that my dad was left-handed and she was right-handed... so as soon as my left-handedness became apparent she spent years trying to get me to write with my right - to the point she even had my teachers trying to force me =/

End of the story, however, it only half-worked for her, and I was left using my right-hand for some things, and my left for others. Laugh

I'm left handed, slightly ambidextrous too though.

I bitch-slap with my left, but I write with my nice hand.

I'm right handed, but strangely enough there are some things I'm left handed with