Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoL
ManicLewis21 Wrote:I'm a major League of legends player. It was my first computer game ever. I fell in love to say the least. I have been playing it since season 1. I'll ignore some of the comment above^. Because the game is all about teamwork. Get a group of friends together (or make a group) and play together. That is the way you should play and it will prevent ragequits and ensure victory. Its alot of fun if you dont play alone. Playing alone feeds you to the lions pit.

Well if I can ever get it to let me sign in, we should form a group.

LOL is a really fun game! I played it with a friend for a little while, and it was loads of fun, although I only played it casually and drifted away from it. However, if you guys all play games together, I'd probably get back into it.

And OMG Tyler, don't play Runescaple. LOOOL it's so frustrating... I played it for years before finally drifting away from it, I realised one day it just wasn't fun xD...Although perhaps Kiid has an opposing viewpoint!

But what is runescape about?

People... Seriously. WoW is the Way to go!

Seriously...DON'T TOUCH RUNECAPE. I play League too! I'm not a very good player...guess I'm average and I haven't played the rank games yet...but it's pretty fun.

Ok. No runscape for me.

Don't play Runescape... Seriously it sux beyond all reason

Okay, thanks for sparing me.

You're very welcome.