Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local men- Hot or not?
I live in Arkansas, where being a redneck is essentially normal. Let me tell ya, most men around here have big bellies and beards. I find it ferociously sexy and I often just stare at a local older guy in a nice suit for like 1o minutes. I hope they don't notice.

Definitely not. All the men (and many of the women) here are too uptight and "traditional." I want to date someone who can relax and enjoy life more instead of always trying to remain respectable in their culture. That's why I'm dating someone from out of state, like I am.

Men are quite average here in Oslo. To be honest, I've never seen here anyone very hot.

Around these parts we have all sorts of 'types'.

Its like weather in Kentucky, wait a minute or two and the view will change.

Japan:
Hmm, a lot of the guys in Japan nowadays are more towards the Bishonen, which is beautiful boys. I prefer more rougher look on my men! Men with beard and some good hair! haha. All in all, Japanese men are beautiful, they are polite and private, but can be very sweet and kind.
Canada:
There are a lot of hot guys in Canada, especially at University of Waterloo. Most of the population is engineering major, and the guys here sure have both the looks, the smarts and the physiques to go with. They are like the perfect guys. Most of the people tends to be very nerdy/geeky(including myself) and are very shy and quiet, unless if it's after final or when we have booze, we engineers go wild!
UAE:
Arab guys are hot! I like guys with chest hairs for some reason, and Arab guys tend be very hairy. The guys here are traditional and modern. A good mix of both. They are all nice, easy to talk to, friendly and loves teasing people. On the other hand, UAE bans homosexuality, so don't try to flirt men in here unless if you are at a gay bar. But, even if you are in a gay bar, be careful since there are such people as undercover police. They bust out gay bars frequently here.

I dont like the "types" around here. WAY too ghetto, dirty, and ignorant.

There are lots of yummy guys in my town. we gots a university with lots of fit young guys >.o
sex.

Joshular Wrote:There are lots of yummy guys in my town. we gots a university with lots of fit young guys >.o
sex.

Yeah, if you go over towards SMU in Dallas, you get tons of yummie guys.
Most are football players. You can sit out by the fence and watch them practice on the weekends.

Of course, Island Men are the best hunni, ain't you heard?

Ugh, the hard, genetically hairless/sparse haired bodies... just gorgeous and our style of dress just allows us to eye fuck the shit out of each other Rofl .

The Tourist who come here, I thought I would find more exotic and good looking, but really, I'm more interested in the guys from the Islands... just something about us...

Hypnotized-smiley

Ugh, bout to just go out and find me a man gurl lol Coffee

Men where I am can be very attractive but you also get the opposite of that as well, its heads and tails most of the time depending on the location. Never know what will walk by you in certain places.