Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local men- Hot or not?
Yeah you come across really good looking people relatively often here.

The one thing I dont like about some people is that there tends to be alot of Aucklanders who get really Middle-class about things and you end up feeling you can't talk to them or be open. Often you'd find people outside of central Auckland (actually North Shore people are really welcoming) are nicer people to be with.

They look nice though some people.

Lilitu Wrote:Yeah you come across really good looking people relatively often here.

The one thing I dont like about some people is that there tends to be alot of Aucklanders who get really Middle-class about things and you end up feeling you can't talk to them or be open. Often you'd find people outside of central Auckland (actually North Shore people are really welcoming) are nicer people to be with.

They look nice though some people.

JAFFAS!!!!!!!!!
They fuck me off when they come to Dunedin expecting to be treated like royalty -.-

Board shorts, bare-chests and that twinkling salt water on a guys chest as they come out of the surf, tanned, ripped.

The hottest guys are on the Gold Coast and I love it here.

Hmmm... occasionally? The majority of guys here aren't exactly "attractive" by visual standards, but every now and then you do find a diamond in the rough Laugh

Hi Gays,

Currently I live Indonesia and looking for some new friends.
I am not good in English actually > _ <
and I interested with japan Man more than anything, and also Caucasian.
My genre favorit is gangbang and Romance.
Just, that's all. Thanks.

I live in West London. The guys around here aren't bad I guess, a lot of them are Polish and other east European nationals. Some of them look great but to be honest most are average and nothing special. I am not saying they're ugly but I am just not attracted to them. Having said that I occasionally find some Polish guys very attractive but I don't tend to go for Polish men on the whole. Its not that I don't like them its just not my preference.

My town, though low in gay culture, certainly has some eye candy.
The guys here like to keep in shape, and yes they are rednecks. Never was attracted to big bellies or lots of hair, but alot of the ones closer in my age have nice bods and usually clean shaven, or just a little scruff. I feel like a diabetic looking in a candy shop.

Hello, AiZen and Welcome to GaySpeak. Your English doesn't seem so bad. Hope you manage to make some friends here. Are you out in your country? I know it's difficult there, but some people are very brave.

Gangbang and romance, that's a strange combination! :eek: