Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login in coloured letters
Does anyone know the criteria for having this change. I noticed this week that my login, instead of being plain blue has suddenly come up in colours. What have I done to deserve this?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hey, Londoner, you posted more than 1,000 posts. That's the ransom for being popular... Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Hey, Londoner, you posted more than 1,000 posts. That's the ransom for being popular... Wink

But that happened ages ago but my login only changed last week.

Andy told me that there is an automated process for the rainbowfying, but it did not get triggered when I crossed 1000, so he "did" me manually. It's prolly the same for you.

Now you're a rainbow too.
Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I've stopped being rainbow coloured, so that means I need to ask Andy to rainbowfy me too...

Actually, I am, once I refresh the page...

I think when you first make a post, the screen name is in blue, and then it turns rainbows.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Its automatic and there was a spell before the 'crash' when others had to get in contact with Andy to get their colors. IDK something along the lines of Technomancy going wrong.

The site is still under 'reconstruction' here and there since the 'crash' - new security, new scripts....

Embrace the rainbow, man

I really couldn't care less how my login name appears, it makes absolutely no difference to me. I was just curious as to why it had happened. Thanks for all your input.