Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an online friend.
Hi, I just joined here because I'm looking for a guy or guys to talk to online. I'm young and only just out. I'm Irish but I was in New York for the summer, and had my first gay experiences over there, which turned out be alot! Basically I'm just looking for someone to chat too, share stories (even dirty ones, I don't mind) and maybe give me some advice on love relationships or sex. I don't mind if your sixty or sixteen, I'd just like someone nice to talk to occasionally, and help me into the gay world.

Hello irishboy85,Xyxwave welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome to GS irishboy85.Wavey

Hello. Welcome. You'll be spoiled for choice here, so I'm sure you'll make some friends. Confusedmile:

Hey, welcome to the forum Smile
I'm sure you'll find some cool people to talk to here, they're all pretty nice Roflmao

This is great! I'd love t be your friend hit me up anytime! c:

Top o the morning to you. Dublins a nice place, prefer the west countys more, spec since me family hails from Sligo originally.

What were you in NYC for? And would you recomend it or do you think its just a taller version of London like my mate thinks!??

Bazz x

Big warm Welcome

xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hey welcome! I'm in practically the same boat as you, just startin to come out. Haven't had my first experience yet :frown: but it's probably best not to rush things. I'd love havin someone to talk to as things progress so hit me up! see ya around
Invasion

Looks like you came to the right place, plenty of freindly gays right here, there is.

Feel free to talk, i'm usually around a lot, not somuch since i moved tospain and don't have interwebs at home, but still. Always just a click away Smile

Oh, and i like sharing stories too Wink