Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make-up on a man
I'm glad some men are ok with wearing make up. I am glad people are being themselves more, and aren't feeling like they have to conform to social norms.:biggrin:

And i admit, i feel some women wear too much. It is their choice, but they shouldn't feel they HAVE TO wear that much make up. They've been brainwashed into thinking they are ugly without the make up, which is just plain wrong.:frown:

I'll also admit, i'll never wear any, nor am i attracted to guys who wear it.(Not as much foundation and make up to hide blemishes, but painted finger nails, eye liner, lipstick ECT.) :redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:And i admit, i feel some women wear too much.

In Paisley, Scotland a woman is considered scandalously under-dressed if she leaves the house with less than 5 mm of foundation on her face. Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

jesus fred lol... now i know when i moved to nairn why women wore shit loads of it lol... Mind you there wasnt much life in that small place so i doubt anyone got offended at it

Wether U wear makeup for your own pleasure or other reason, people who C U will interpret it as a form of communication. So the question is: What R U trying to say when U wear makeup? R U ashamed of the way your face looks without makeup? R U sending sexual signals to men who may be interested in efeminate males? Even if the answer is "none of the above" U must accept that observers will react in different ways. Makeup is a part of your dress. People react to the way people dress also.

If U R in a Gay friendly place San Francisco, nobody will even notice nor show any reaction at all. Men who wear makeup R so common here, nobody even notices anymore.

I use make up all the time, but that's cuz I still have freaking acne... makes them unnoticeable. At first I was bit self conscious about it and though everyone was looking at me, but I liked the attention and it raised my self esteem, so as long as it makes ya happy, why the hell not? Amirite?

You could be right. They use it in films, they use it on stage and use it on TV, people use it for carnivals and all sorts of other occasions, even football matches, there's no rule that forbids the use of makeup on a man, is there? So go for it.

Anonymous Wrote:Ive recently started wearin make-up (by that i mean foundation nd bit of blusher)

i feel good when im in my own house but when im out i feel as if everyone is lookin at me :l

is it considered 'wrong' for a man to wear makeup??

I wouldnt consider it "wrong". Its your face and have every right to put on makeup if you want.