Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make yourself comfortable.
I like the feeling of being near a fireplace at night and just watching tv, its so peaceful and relaxing.

Or even just laying down after work and just listening to music for awhile, makes all my frustrations vanish.

I am thawing out some holiday chocolate I threw in the freezer. I am going to experiment to see if eating a ton of chocolate gives you the same feeling like being in love.

CurtCB Wrote:I am thawing out some holiday chocolate I threw in the freezer. I am going to experiment to see if eating a ton of chocolate gives you the same feeling like being in love.

If that feeling is sickly brown vomit then you may be on to something...

My comfort is generally drinking either tea or coffee (depending on what's wrong) and watching costume dramas.

Ideally i'd have a friend to hug me lots and lots and who wouldn't mind if i cried it all out.

Here sox, just pop down to dundee if ya need a hug. I got a shoulder and an ear here for ya.

B x

Ps. Bring Body armour as this is dundee.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:If that feeling is sickly brown vomit then you may be on to something...

Well I feel guilty and now think I will have to fast tomorrow. It must be loveRofl. However the liquor inside the chocolate is quite nice.

Comfort food: Chocolate Raspberry Cheescake or Chocolate Fudge Brownie from Ben & Jerry's.
Comfort Zone: My loveseat with a comfy blanket in my boxers and a tank-top with my dog sitting next to me.
Brings Me Peace: Hmm...I actually listen to like Heavy Metal real loud on my iPod...or working out real HARD!!!:mad: jajaja!

in your boxers Ari is my second favorite fantasy comfort zone.Winknudge

Comfort food = cakes or biscuits (and tea).

Comfort zone = getting lost on the web or hitting the weights.

I get peace in avoidance, but it has the nasty side-effect of making things worse in the long run. I guess peace is an ephemeral concept though so avoidance still applies as my best way out.

Avoiding issues is common but shouldn't do it as it eats away Cry

And tea is such a British response :tongue:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]