Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, He just doesn't care does he?
I've been having sex with this guy for about 5 years. Hoping that he would commit, but he hasn't. Thing is, is I keep thinking he will. Just before him I had broke up with my ex-boyfriend of 6 years. I was in disbelief that it was over. I was at the club soon after we break up and an old acquaintance that I had been interested in before asked me for my number. I was so happy because no one had asked me 4 my number in years and I saw an end to being single. I guess I thought maybe he would be my next boyfriend, but all we did was have sex. We never talked about anything except when we would do it again. He always told me he couldn't give me what I wanted (which was a relationship) ,but I kept on anyway. I never told anyone about him. My parents didnt know about him at all. My friends were straight so, I didnt think they would want to hear about him(they are all christians so that might explain it). Sometimes I wonder if it is a white and black thing. Seemingly how hes white and I am black. Hes been known to be a bar hoe or maybe thats just my interpretation. In the mean time I fell in love with him and I don't know what to do with myself in order to move on to better things in my life. He goes days without calling me sometimes weeks, so I know I need to move on, I just don't know how. Our relationship just isnt cutting it anymore. But now im alone and no one is there to care for.

Hiya Miller,
Never ever go out into the gay scene with the intent in finding a boyfriend... It comes down to a level of ferimones that you give off... By the sounds of it when you split up with your last boyfriend and going after this other guy it could be your body re - bounding from the relationship.. My best advice to you matey is let your body heal in time and when it has your know when the time is as your free completely free of all ties... Liking someone and wanting to get more serious isnt a bad thing but its best to not look for a relationship because they do come along in time.. I would recommend enjoy being single when you go out go out with an open mind one that has relaxed and freshened up... Dont go out thinking tonight im gonna go into the local bar and im gonna get a fella at the click of me fingers and im gonna roger him senseless till he can no longer bear it and when he reaches that point that will be the point of maxiumum climatation...
Go out there with a view that your going out to enjoy your night with your friends... Show the gay scene and the people your in company with that you are relaxed and enjoying your night... With this in mind you are able to give off the right ferimones meet new people make new friends and take each day as it comes... Eventually Mister right will come along again... Never go out with crossed arms thats a big mistake people do to boost their ego except in effect they are closing themselves from those around them

Kindest regards and good luck mister

zeon x