Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Equality Wins in the U.S.!
East Wrote:OK..seriously...he would be THE GUY I would want to sit next to....

I am loving the outfit...seriously...PERFECT for every occasion IMO...again...I am serious...

That's one of his tame outfits. I'm skeered of what he'll wear. He's got one that's silk with embroidered tigers and bamboo all over it...... and one that's some type of blue and green brocade like a hippy couch... and tons of velvet... Last time he dressed up he had on "decent" he had on a nice black dress coat, white shirt red bowtie with leather pants and nazi knee boots... He left the riding crump at home.

Virge Wrote:Be honest. Wouldn't you be embarrassed to say you are friends with this guy and try to convince people he's straight?

[Image: wildpants_zps4709ad93.jpg]
You're a bit harsh here. The outfit is perfectly ok for all kinds if celebrations.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Virge Wrote:That's one of his tame outfits. I'm skeered of what he'll wear. He's got one that's silk with embroidered tigers and bamboo all over it...... and one that's some type of blue and green brocade like a hippy couch... and tons of velvet... Last time he dressed up he had on "decent" he had on a nice black dress coat, white shirt red bowtie with leather pants and nazi knee boots... He left the riding crump at home.

LOL...again...I love a guy who is not afraid to be different....total turn on for me....

... colorful characters get to move to the front of the line in my world :biggrin:

Velvet...leather pants and riding boots...how fucking adorable is that?

I am way more afraid of people who all look exactly alike :eek:

Virge Wrote:That's one of his tame outfits. I'm skeered of what he'll wear. He's got one that's silk with embroidered tigers and bamboo all over it...... and one that's some type of blue and green brocade like a hippy couch... and tons of velvet... Last time he dressed up he had on "decent" he had on a nice black dress coat, white shirt red bowtie with leather pants and nazi knee boots... He left the riding crump at home.

In that picture, I would probably spend most of the social gathering attempting to locate the hidden pot of gold. Smile

Bhp91126 Wrote:You're a bit harsh here. The outfit is perfectly ok for all kinds if celebrations.

I know.... but I have to rag him out for it.... if he walks out dressed for something and I say he looks good he goes back and changes into something else. It's always a riot going anywhere with him.

East Wrote:LOL...again...I love a guy who is not afraid to be different....total turn on for me....

... colorful characters get to move to the front of the line in my world :biggrin:

Velvet...leather pants and riding boots...how fucking adorable is that?

I am way more afraid of people who all look exactly alike :eek:

It's Really funny when he walks in anywhere there are gay and straight men who don't know him. It's easy to tell them apart... Straight men stare and laugh like they're thinking "look at that crazy fag!" Gay men turn ashy white and try to hide like, "ooooh lord! That gurl better not come over here!" hahahahahahahahahaha!

Buzzer Wrote:In that picture, I would probably spend most of the social gathering attempting to locate the hidden pot of gold. Smile

............... and don't ask him where the pot of gold is.... he has lots of underwear just for that question.........

[MENTION=20194]Buzzer[/MENTION]... you reminded me of what came up last time you and I talked about Ray .... how Ray has started dressing "normally" during the week when he's being my business partner.... It's the total opposite extreme..... uber conventional/professional and stylishly sexy... cardigans, and button down collars....

I said he looks like a dentist on his way to the country club...
Buzzer said he ought to be in a resort hotel lobby selling condo timeshares...

I admire his confidence and bravery....

(Found this on the web. I think it's cute.)

I must say its about time! Smile