Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masculine Men, or Effeminate Men???
When I was single? Either. But then I'm fairly versatile. (I'm happy to top, or bottom. I'm happy to be the more dominant party, or the more submissive one.)

I like both masculine and feminine men, and also men who fall in between somewhere.

For a relationship..I only like men who have an equal balance of male and female energy..

For sex...whomever I connect to across the spectrum...

The thing that always gets me...people associate femininity in men with flamboyance which is such a crock of shit. Take drag queens for instance...

You never see a Sigourney Weaver drag queen...or Roberta Flack...Linda Ronstadt...Milla Jovovich...Mariska Hargitay...ect ect...

These are REAL WOMEN...I love that kinda of feminine energy in men....

....the others that people consider feminine...like DQ and flamboyant guys... are usually caricatures...and I don't consider them "feminine" in any way....

I consider them flamboyant men...not at all feminine.

[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION] .... agrees. Sigourney Weaver is totally hot in a very unique mix of powerful feminine energy.

I'm attracted to men who are inbetween

Wow, I've been here for months and this is the first time I've seen this thread. It was/is pretty much a daily occurrence on RealJock.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Wow, I've been here for months and this is the first time I've seen this thread. It was/is pretty much a daily occurrence on RealJock.

LOL...at JUB...the top five repeated topics include "Do bi-sexuals REALLY exist?" ..."Cut or Uncut?"..."Racism"..."Tattoos"..."Islamophobia"........and "Poop"

East Wrote:LOL...at JUB...the top five repeated topics include "Do bi-sexuals REALLY exist?" ..."Cut or Uncut?"..."Racism"..."Tattoos"..."Islamophobia"........and "Poop"

I used to hate those fucking bisexual threads.

I am not in to either, I like regular guys. If a dude acts girly it's a turn off to me and if he acts all macho it's even worse.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I used to hate those fucking bisexual threads.

I know...me too...and where the f*ck did they come from????? Seriously???? I worked in a gay bar for 20 years FULL TIME and I talked with tens of thousands of gay men one on one...and I heard it all....plus things you couldn't imagine.,...

...and then I was in tons of groups conversations with gay men....and not once did I hear anyone ragging on bisexuals.....no one ever brought it up that I can remember

It has got to be a new thing....

For the life of me I can't understand what the controversy is???...