Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I masculine or feminine? I can't tell.
Here's a video of me-

I am very messy, I change my sheets rarely and I generally don't care about what I look like.

On the flip side, I can be a bit flamboyant at times.

I honestly consider myself to be half masculine, half feminine. But I don't know if that's correct.

Sound like a girl.... But then your whole generation refuses to man up and act butch... :biggrin:

I think its generational - not a gay thing... that drawing out of syllables and vowels - a near lisp seems to be popular with kids these days.

Well your face looks quite feminine to me, especially your eyebrows. I noticed the same things in your speech as Bowyn Aerrow. You do not seem OTT feminine to me though.

You've made a lot of topics about this. Why does it bother you so much? What are you searching for?

I agree with Vile. You've made multiple topics on the this subject. Our answers are going to be the same. There's no need to put a label on yourself. You are you. mas or fem, it doesn't matter shit. It's just who you are. You're a grown man, learn to be more comfortable with yourself.

Here we go again c:

I have anxiety about this topic and I'm looking to resolve that. I made a new topic because I feel that you need a video reference.

It bothers me so much because, like I have said before, I feel less gay than people who are OTT feminine. And I feel like I don't fit in with anyone.

dryw Wrote:You sound like a regular teenager not overly mas or fem but incredibly geeky and boring sorry you did ask, ever consider working for QVC?

I am not boring. When I do YouTube videos, I bring my professional side out. But that's not actually who I am at all.

you feel like you need more views, that's why :3

Sebastian Wrote:you feel like you need more views, that's why :3

Actually, no. I do not give a shit about views. I just don't know how to use the YouTube widget here :/

Also, keep in mind that I chose that video because it most naturally reflects the way I speak.

I don't understand why you all are getting so pissed at me. I already told you that I have bad OCD so you should expect repetitive questions. And if you don't like them, ignore them.