Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation?
Really embarrassing to ask, but here we go. I typically slather my hands with vaseline, then wash them, so it's less sticky, but still lubricated enough and begin to masturbate. Is this healthy or should I find an alternative lube?

JisthenewK Wrote:Really embarrassing to ask, but here we go. I typically slather my hands with vaseline, then wash them, so it's less sticky, but still lubricated enough and begin to masturbate. Is this healthy or should I find an alternative lube?

There are better lubes (water soluble) but Vaseline won't harm you.

Stay away from soaps...

...and Ben Gay.

Ben Gay is not a good idea.

Flash

Ben Gay?

There's a joke in here somewhere...I'm just not clever enough to find it :biggrin:

Seriously though, Vaseline wont cause any harm...but a water-soluble lubricant works better.

Warming KY Jelly works wonders for those cold, lonely nights :redface:

Vasaline , baby oil, olive oil, cocoa butter cream, almond oil, Ky, Astroglide.... whatever works and is at hand. Personally I like sweet almond oil for the scent, but any of it is fine and won't hurt you, just water soluble lubes wash out of the sheets, towels, clothes, etc... a lot easier.

It should be noted that Crisco and no stick cooking spray works as well, but WD40 is a mistake as is any firearms lubricant. (yeah I've tried those too)

I've never used a lube for that before though I've often thought about it. But what
I really wanted to say to the OP is you shouldn't feel embarrassed by that question at all. Everyone does it and if someone tells you they don't they are lying!

LMAO WD40. Owwwww. :redface:

One of my faves is ID Glide. Water soluble and nice and slick. Any water based might be better than vasoline. You can get Astroglide at most grocery stores if you're the type who might be embarassed. Lump it in with your groceries or go through the self check. KY too.

In a pinch most cooking oils will suffice too but can stain a lot if you're not careful as a lot is needed.

Have fun!

Blue Wrote:Vasaline , baby oil, olive oil, cocoa butter cream, almond oil, Ky, Astroglide.... whatever works and is at hand. Personally I like sweet almond oil for the scent, but any of it is fine and won't hurt you, just water soluble lubes wash out of the sheets, towels, clothes, etc... a lot easier.

It should be noted that Crisco and no stick cooking spray works as well, but WD40 is a mistake as is any firearms lubricant. (yeah I've tried those too)

Whoa!
Quite the shooter!

Ak

Hey you try having to use what you can find in a truck stop for a few decades and see what you come up with LOL.

Vaseline shouldn't be used with condoms during sex, but it should be fine for masturbation.

Vaseline is completely fine, you can even tried tooth paste if you want, soap rubbish, but seriously you can tried anything is a matter of sensations, the best water soluble lubes