Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe it's a sign
Nick, we are often our own worst enemies, so tell someone, anyone. Just say it out loud and yes, you might realize that it's not so bad Smile

Oh, and one last thing...
Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

Spades Wrote:Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

saved me time in adding hugs lol

Nick9 Wrote:thanks Zeon Smile

you know, Latebloomer was right. I wrote something similar (to your advice) to the Anonymous' post this morning. So why it is so hard for me to accept an advice from myself? Smile I don't know.

You know the feeling when you have a secret and the longer you are keeping it a secret, the harder it gets to say it aloud? It's not so big deal after all. It doesn't concern anybody else, just me and him, but after all those years I am not able to say it aloud when I am alone in a room. So, yeah, I do need a therapy. Maybe when I say it to him after all, he will say Okay, fine. What movie do you want to watch today? :biggrin: And I would beat myself over my head Rolleyes

Try to write it down in a letter, but you don't have to send it to anyone. When you're ready, try to read it out loud to yourself. If that helps you to express what you're feeling you can use that technique to practice sharing it with your partner.

Maybe after reading it out loud you'll realize you want to make changes to it. Take time to make revisions until it sounds like you want. When you think it's as good as you'd like (and if you feel ready) share it with your partner (or someone else you trust).

You might feel alone but that doesn't mean you're helpless. You have lots of resources here and you're a smart and creative guy. You can handle it with a little creativity and patience. Just be as gentle with yourself as you'd be with someone else.

Smile

zeon, there's enough hugs to go around Big Grin

LOL Spades!

Oh, do you know those old Egyptian pictures? With the Sun having a lot of caressing hands? Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten

This is just like a hug feels Smile

Quote:whats the worse that happens???
oh, well... he could leave... So, I need to find out how to prevent it.