Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe you guys could help :)
Hi there Smile

I guess many of you faced the same problem some time and maybe im not the first one to ask that buuuut.. Big Grin What are the best and effective ways to get rid of chest and stomach hair? Im 18, however, i have it and dont like it at all..
Of course I've tried shaving, but it doesnt last long and makes the hair grow back thicker :/
Maybe you guys have/had the same problem and got the solution? So, what about waxing, hair removal creams(would be perfect?) etc?

i had the same prob. my legs and arms are a bit hairy and i wanna have smooth skin with no hair. i tried shaving and waxing when i was your age. but it grows quick. and when they grow they get itchy and thicker and the more i shave/wax the faster they grow and the thicker they get. so i guess it depends on how hairy you are. if shaving and waxing wont work it would be best to consult a dermatologist and get a permanent hair removal treatment. thats what i did its kinda pricey but not that expenssive. hope it helps :]

I waxed some of body hair. It's better than shaving and the hair doesnt regrow too fast. I use at home wax. Is there one in ur country? It's not expensive, which I bought online.

However, hairs still grows thick. I thought it wiuld be smoother. I'm not sure though since it is mty first time waxing

Well, I've actually tried waxing once on my stomach.. aand it was rly painful, so I decided not to try on chest. I did it with the ready wax strips from the mall. Maybe they were wrong.. for some days the skin was red and it was painful to touch it too. However yes, the hair started to grow back only after a 1.5 week and was much thinner and softer.
But what about the hair removal creams? Do you know smth about them? How longs the effect etc?

I havr never used the cream. Yes, it grows back in about two weeks. I just follow some tips to prevent burning and itch. Don't apply any lotion or oil after waxing. Just use cold water.

Hmm okay..
I didnt use any lotions just cleaned with water afterwards. But still it hurt... but actually it hurt more while waxing Big Grin the hair wasnt long too, just some milimeters i guess. But as i saw later, the main part of the hair was under the skin.. i guess people have different lenght of hair under the skin, so it varies the pain

I think it is best to wax when the hair is about 0.5 cm.

Personally i dont know what your thinking about, it seems terrible to me, what you need is not a wax but somebody who loves hairy men.

Im getting fit again, so my 6pack is back soon... and i'd really like to have nice, smooth, a little tanned body Big Grin so just collecting ideas whats the best way to get it Smile

But…

There is some good creams on the market now, you just rub it on, leave and wash off... (so ive heard) It seems a better alternative to waxing.

Or maybe you could consider laser hair removal for the long term… or just come to terms with the natural insulation that mother nature blessed you with Smile