Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meebs is broken
Woollyhats Wrote:Aww. If it makes you feel better I'm broken too after surgery today. Let's illegally share our pain meds? Get better soon!

What happened???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7gGNNl2zGgcXrzfl_gCn...bOIFdqhSqO]

Ohhh hope you heal quickly.

Bighug

DRINK WATER AND POOP LOTS.

speed healing top tips.

Hope ya feel better soooooon Smile

Bighug

Get well soon…….

Aww, hope you feel better!

austin Wrote:Um i think i have some wounds also over here , not taking from meebs you know that i wouldnt do that justin..........

Oh hunni, Bennie has been in need of my love nibbles for a while now Wink I'm afraid you'll have to wait till I give it to him, but when I get to you, I want you to have your clothes off, hands tied to the bed and spread eagle, cause I tend to get messy with mah love nibbles Wink

However it's very hot, cause I leave it on the kettle for a lil while longer than I'm supposed to and then don't even bother with a lid, so that's why your clothes gotta be off, cause it stains clothes >,>

Hands-make-heart

Edward Wrote:Hehe, your post made me laugh. I imagined how would it look like if you would just reach over and bite himBiglaugh

Did you imagine my lithe body slithering along Bennie, fingers threading themselves into his hair and tugging slightly, just enough to make him hard, but hard enough to make him cry out?

Dragging my teeth along the length of his body, lightly scraping his flesh as I devour his white chocolate? Then slowly closing my lips around his jugular and lapping at his adams apple before I swiftly delve my canines into his throat? Marking him as my bitch?

Well if you did, then shame on you, you filthy boy. I am a daughter of Artemis and Son of Apollo!!! I was only gonna kiss him... with my teeth <3

It's how us Sylphids heal peeps Wink

And did the ice break? Chip? What about the poor ice? Here it was minding its own business and you threw your body at it. God you are such an evil person, what did the ice ever do to you?

I hope the ice mends soon - you - damn you're just evil throwing your body at it like that, you got what you deserve Mister Ice hater....

I guess now you have a reasonable explanation why you type single handedly....

Sorry to hear that, hope recovery is quick and life goes more smoothly
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

speedy recovery meebs!

I am sorry to hear that. Speedy recovery.
An eye for an eye