Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member's Testimonials On GaySpeak
I'm relitively new to this forum aswell(a week I think, maybe a little more).
Everyone here just have such great personalitys and seem so smart, friendly and caring. I Love you all, I can't imagen never finding this site.

Ha, how soppy of me.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:... Ha, how soppy of me...

Yes ... Wink

hey im basically new this past weekConfusedmile: . never reli been on a forum site b4 (except 4 bebo and twitter) so this is a whole new experience 4 me. i only found it cos i wanted sum advice on a friend of mine who i sorta hooked up :confused: wit bt cldnt tell any of my other friends cos im so deep in the closet i can see narnia! i googled gay forums and up popped gay speak so i checked it out, liked it and joined. ive been a happy member ever since. :biggrin:

Well i been on 2 weeks now.....

I only came out a month ago and that was only to very close friends. I had nerves to tell others and to tell work. The guys on here have helped me with finding the courage to tell people and the courage to be out and happy.

You couldnt find a nicer bunch of guys anywhere.... If you have a problem they give their honest advice and help oyt lots of ppl.

I just wanna thank the regulars for making me feel at home on GS and Chat...
Cheers

Barry xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers, Barry,lad!!! Bighug

Genersis Wrote:I'm relitively new to this forum aswell(a week I think, maybe a little more).
Everyone here just have such great personalitys and seem so smart, friendly and caring. I Love you all, I can't imagen never finding this site.

Ha, how soppy of me.:tongue:

Well however soppy or sorry this may make you feel: here's a Bighug for you, David... Confusedmile:

great site. interesting way to spend a rainy day.

This site sucks.... IN BIZZARO WORLD !

Very awesome site, and a great place to just chat with other GLBT people and discuss pertinent issues without all the sex pushing.

Love this sight, it is like a powerful vibrator when it bumps to hard you shut it off but you can never leave it alone long,Rolleyes