Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men wearing kilts
Me?A kilt?No,way!I'm afraid of the trauma that it would cause plus there's no Scot blood in these veins (as far as I know). I only know only a handful of people of Scottish origin and when I attend their events,I'm formally dressed.When they open parliament,there's a huge shinding where MPs dress up in hideous couture outfits,the highlight is the parade band which wears these sexy kilts with socks pulled up,showing their strong lovely legs,it's heaven!

I wouldnt miss any of these events. My problem is that i cant stop staring when i see someone in a kilt, especially if he has nice legs. Is so sexy that it should be illegal.

I know!I always feel like running up to them and lift their kilts to see what's underneath!John Barrowman looks very good in kilt,he'd still look sexy in a potato sack though.

I love men in kilts or even tight skirts. Lots faster than a zipper on trousers.

I have a couple Jean Paul Gaultier mens skirts and have worn then a couple times. It does get cold when a breeze gets up there but that is part of the fun

What will the Americans think of next?!Men in tight skirts?!Now this I'd like to see.Don't people look at you when you're wearing your designer skirts?

Kilts don't do it for me... even if there's the most sexy guy wearing them.. It just looks odd to me... cept when you see a bunch of Jocks playing the ole bagpipes whilst wearin em.

I'm not a big fan of kilts...

Especially the more tartan ones. Just looks like a person wearing a picnic blanket. :redface:

spotysocks Wrote:Ok maybe not a good choice of pictures but i tried... :redface:

To me a kilt is hot and at least i found one who agrees with me . Dan btw did you wear a kilt yourself?

What about Evzones with their fustanellas??? That's sexy in a different way too...

Dan1089 Wrote:What will the Americans think of next?!Men in tight skirts?!Now this I'd like to see.Don't people look at you when you're wearing your designer skirts?

Certainly not Americans thinking of it. French designer worn in Tokyo where no one really makes a fuss about anything (at least not verbally).

I think I might have worn one in San Francisco and those Americans thought it was pretty good Rolleyes

Fashion certainly has gotten a lot more boring since moving to rural Pennsylvania where the Amish dont even have buttons!
Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter ScatterScatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter Scatter

oh, but i do like roman soldier outfits. they are so so sexy. i remembered this because i dressed up as one a few years ago, and part of the costume was my grandmother's skirt. but it looked really cool and believable :biggrin: