Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miley Cyrus: Hoe or No?
I think she's trying to get on YouTube, either because her handlers tell her that's where the action is (even bad publicity is good publicity) or she's just looking to rile people up again (more mischievous than malicious) that's made especially absurd by her silly streak. I've been cringing over her for the last couple of years (and skipped over some of her VMA performance) but I think it's all an act (as opposed to LiLo) and I'm impatiently waiting for her to move on to something else.

pellaz Wrote:damm so hot if she was a he.

... Please, tell me that's sarcasm....

If she was a he,
I wouldn't touch it with a 20 foot pole.

Despite getting every STD known to man,
just look at that ass!

[Image: tumblr_inline_ms61ni2CYy1qz4rgp.jpg]

I wouldn't be caught anywhere near that flabby mess!

Saggy skin, and loose fat hanging off of bone does not condone a proper definition of an ass!

If she were a man,
I couldn't and wouldn't do anything with that!

Eeeewwww!!!!

Total attention seeker......and hey......it works. Evidence: media attention and this thread, lol More power to her. But......sooooo not attractive.

Mick

Hoe. Just gross!

I think she is definitely just having fun and taking a crap on all haters. I don't think she takes herself seriously, her twerking or anything, she's just having fun. I also think that slut shaming her is extremely wrong. Why is no one saying anything about Robin Thicke who sings a creepy song about disrespecting women and who is married, yet ground his crotch multiple times on Miley? Moreover, I don't think she is doing it for publicity, but even if she is - it's definitely working. I also don't think she is being untrue to her style and voice. Have you heard her newest single, "Wrecking Ball"? Mindblowingly good song that is a fantastic display of her talent.

[Image: MjAxMy0xMzc5YTIyNDg3YzJmM2Jk.png]

[Image: MjAxMy1kN2I2ZjdhZTM2ZmQzMzlk.png]

[Image: 1331418084429_2719849.png]

[Image: i-would-slap-you-but-i-dont-want-to-get-...40x180.jpg]

[Image: 1346254028569_6854882.png]

I also don't know why people are calling her a whore, since she has been engaged to Liam for idk how long now. When has she been disrespectful to anyone?

Everytime someone as bold as her, style-wise and behavior-wise, appears, they are shot down with close-mindedness.

It is talks like a whore, dresses like a whore, and acts like a whore.....

Guess what!!!!

99% of the time it IS a whore!!
The other 1% are just those dressing up to be a whore for Halloween or role play.

When Janet Jackson grew up and went out on her own, she did it with style, dignity, and some pretty badass music. She didn't go around dressing like a Saturday night hooker, acting like an obscene horny, nymphet.

Billy Ray should hang his head in SHAME!!! What a worthless father he turned out to be.

What exactly is your definition of "whore"?

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Why is no one saying anything about Robin Thicke who sings a creepy song about disrespecting women and who is married, yet ground his crotch multiple times on Miley?

Shoot, I don't like either of them. I do think Blurred Lines is a demeaning and sexist song and I think Miley's behavior isn't doing women any favors...