Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mob Attacks
pellaz Wrote:property crime and crimes of passion usually run a mock in post cataclysmic recessionary times. Nothing much can be done.
[Image: when_the_most_dangerous_city_cuts_half_i...60x307.jpg]

That's a good point. Though, you would think that with a "surge" in crimes of passion and property due to the recession, we would not be seeing crime as a whole continue to fall after 2008. Yet, what I see is only a slight uptick and then a continued decline.

[Image: Violent_Crime_Rates_in_the_United_States.svg]

You can refer to the article I posted above for 2010's data. 2011 is not out yet, perhaps we will see an uptick there. Perhaps all those arrested during the Occupy period will be enough to affect the data. Though, I am tempted to say that the police were the bigger criminals in those activities.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Emord/jonathan193.htm

OBAMA'S CORPORATIST STATE

By Attorney Jonathan Emord
Author of "The Rise of Tyranny" and
"Global Censorship of Health Information"
May 23, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

President Obama’s government depends on the merger of big government and large industry through a classic quid pro quo. In exchange for industry leaders ceding to the government control over critical aspects of their business, the government erects anti-competitive regulatory barriers to market entry, thus giving the industry leaders above-market rates of return. The deal works well for the government and big industry but harms all others.

HollandofFrance Wrote:President Obama’s government depends on the merger of big government and large industry through a classic quid pro quo. In exchange for industry leaders ceding to the government control over critical aspects of their business, the government erects anti-competitive regulatory barriers to market entry, thus giving the industry leaders above-market rates of return. The deal works well for the government and big industry but harms all others.

Yep, Obama is a good Republican. six of Mitt half a dozen of Obama . . . though, with Obama, we will be less likely to stagnate progress on GLBT rights.

some of my friends in last 2 years have committed suicide

i blame it on the economy or the screwed up political situation in USA

uk situation is horrendous too

Cameron is a creep

I am sorry that some of your friends committed suicide. Were you close to them?

plus, he gave health care waivers to 900 plus big business but not small businesses-unbelievable

Inchante Wrote:I am sorry that some of your friends committed suicide. Were you close to them?

yeah i was close- but they werent gay

just out of the blue, theyre gone

fired from jobs or something
maybe part of it they didnt take care of health or drank too much

all the reasons ill never know

thanks

its depressing

HollandofFrance Wrote:yeah i was close- but they werent gay

just out of the blue, theyre gone

fired from jobs or something
maybe part of it they didnt take care of health or drank too much

all the reasons ill never know

thanks

its depressing

Have you thought about seeing a counselor? It sounds like you have been going through some traumatic times, and even the strongest of us need to ask for some help from time to time.

i go

im schizo affective

i may get meds

used to use stuff like risperadol -i hate them

Well, schizoaffective disorder is nothing to mess around with. My great uncle had it and lived in your area. We hadn't heard from him in years. Suddenly my grandfather got a call from a woman claiming to be his wife. He had killed himself.

There are new medications on the market, I would highly suggest you get on some type of medical treatment.

I myself suffer from acute depression. You have to make sure that you are taking care of yourself when you suffer from such illnesses.