Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monterey Jazz Festival
JohnSomebody Wrote:Hey East..I totally understand and respect your decision...and I hope I am not sounding like I am trying to persuade you into posting her when your heart is not in it. ...That is not my intent...I just was sharing my memory of her and why I love her so much...I always go back to those memories of my late partner when I hear her name or her music on the radio or in the club...It's a good memory for me....However, I honestly do respect your decision and respect it as well.

No worries...almost was able to let it go...I did at least consider it...but my bottom line....I just don't believe her...and I never believed her......BUT...not sure if you know how to post videos and I welcome it if you post her stuff...so what you do is go the the addy at the top of the page and copy everything after the last = mark...then open the YOUTUBE link and past it in between....

So...if this is the addy .....

You would take this part - BGLS_beriOc - and paste in between when you click the YOUTUBE icon...

[ YOUTUBE] (right here) [/YOUTUBE ]

I left a space at the beginning and end of the parenthesis so it wouldn't turn into an X

Just found this...almost ad an orgasm...

Tribute to Billie Holiday with Nina Simone, Carmen McRae, Esther Phillips and Maxine Weldon

Oh yeah...I think we are going on Sunday...Chris Botti and Dianne Reeves....

Chris is my "oh man..this dude is so fucking charming" crush LOL

Here he is with Kat McPhee

...and Dianne... I like her a lot so I would love to see her...

Let's bring this back with a little gift from Ella:

unbeliviable what youtube had changed and made our world a better place !