Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More troubles with my mother
This one's for you Cub Smile

Darn iPhone and flash player! Won't let me watch YouTube links like that!

Direct link to that video.

Blue thanks for sharing that staggering experience. I'd say they did to you what they did with their religion. Molestation in its most vial and covert form! Sad

Your tenacity and survival are very commendable after being so victimized under the guise of morality. Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I agree, on more levels that one, Rox and, they weren't only covert about it but that' was decades ago. WE can't let the choices others make drag us down forever, even when those choices hurt us and leave wounds deeper than any knife could cut. We have to fin a way to heal the damage they did. Just maybe, in doing that, we learn how to be there and help someone else and, maybe we open a few hearts and eyes along the way.

If we come through even the worst stronger, more resilient, more empathetic and compassionate, more understanding and a little wiser, then it's we who have gained and, they who have lost.

certainly well said...and I know from experience that navigating through the grief and loss, however rocky and imperfect, is a prerequisite for just that. It's such an ironic realization that the loved ones are so much sicker than the shunned. One that may hurt but also promotes healing.

vicitm to survivor to thriver! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

cool vid referral too btw...

It still won't open for me. I'll try at home later.