Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You
A couple of things stand out to me.

When I was 14, I had my first episode with alcohol. My friend dared me to strip naked and run up the street. I don't know wth I was thinking but it was December in Iowa. So I ran up the street, ran back and he locked me out and turned on the porch light. It wasn't a regular porch light, it was practically a freaking spotlight. Needless to say, even though it was like 1 am, neighbor saw and I was mortified.

Also, my parents wouldn't ever allow me to have a lock on the door to my bedroom so on one particular occasion my mom walked in with laundry when I was practically mounted up against the side of my bed >< She never said a word but after that episode I wasn't able to talk to her for a good week.

After reading a few of these posts I think i'd like to mention that normally the only doors inside a house to have a lock fitted is bathroom doors. here in the UK(Well, from my expirence).
Obviously the exterior doors have locks.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I can think of alot of them but THE most embarrassing one is easy...

I was 21 and I had gotten my job at the gay nightclub on my 21st birthday...I never applied for the job...they asked me when I was in there partying so I was kinda nervous about it because it wasn't something I ever thought about doing and everything was a bit intimidating.

I was a cocktail waiter initially and it was kinda hard because it was so packed and I had to carry my tray way above my head full of drinks on my fingertips....which leads me to my story...

After work on one Saturday night after the bar was closed...there were maybe 20 employees there (bartenders/barbacks/waiters/doormen/DJs) and everyone was in on it but I didn't know...they all tarted talking about the monthly "theme night" and how we were all supposed to dress in theme and they picked the Wizard of Oz and they talked about how they were gonna decorate the whole club and they were each talking about what they were gonna wear and who they were gonna be and I was a bit shy at the time and they all decided I just HAD to be Dorothy...OMG...

I was horrified...drag isnt' my thing and I was really really nervous and I tried to decline but they insisted so I spent a week to get ready and my seamstress friend made the blue and white gingham dress and fixed up the ruby slippers and I even got a realistic looking Toto....and after I dressed I was frozen with fear...did NOT want to leave the house...but I did and I was so nervous...

...an at 9 pm there was already a line of people waiting to get in as it was Friday and I had to walk past all of them and they were laughing and hooting and yelling lines from the Wizard of Oz at me and I could feel my cheeks burning...

...and I walked in and froze...NO Wizard of Oz decorations...NO ONE DRESSED UP AT ALL...I was horrified and I asked the bartender what happened and he looked at me with a straight face and asked me what I was talking about...he didnt' know anything about Wizard of Oz (it was his idea) and then proceeded to compliment me on my outfit....I couldn't leave because I had gotten dropped off at work so I had to walk around all night trying to tell people who were laughing that it was supposed to be a theme night...I didn't know that they invented the whole theme night thing and they all thought I just decided to dress like that....

I became know as Dorothy and I had to be the butt of everyone's joke for a loooooooooooooong ass time..took me a year to laugh about it but when I finally laughed it was really funny....:biggrin:

mins is most probably my mum walked in when i was younger with me and a lass i used to mess around with and all she said was...you better be useing protection...i went all red!

mine was giving a BF a handjob in his house in his room,he shot right on my shirt just below the collar,I wiped it off then just forgot about it,thinking it would just dry away,after the deed we went down stairs and the first thing his mother said was "wha iss that on your shirt" how I didn't go bright red I will never know but just said I spilled my coffee,I hope she beleived it:redface:

Nothing as dramatic as some of the above, but a few events lurch into memory:

Being teased by my mum when I was ten about having a crush on a (male) teacher.

At secondary school, there were always those erections in the changing room that happened at the most inconvenient times.

During an outbreak of "Chinese Foot Rot" (that's what we called it, anyway) at school the P.E. teacher submitted us all to a foot inspection before swimming one day. He decided that my big toes were deformed and decided to announce it to the whole class in a very loud voice.

When I left school I worked for a firm of builders in London. I was sent to buy some 8x4 sheets of blockboard for a job we were doing. I was so feeble I couldn't even move them, let alone lift them up on to my truck and I had to ask one of the yard staff to do it for me. Fortunately I soon grew strong enough to cope, but to have a yard full of builders staring and laughing that time was mortifying.

Also in that job I had many embarrassing adventures in the company vehicle, such as
Driving down Greenwich High Street when the prop shaft fell off;
Driving into a garage in Fulham to buy some diesel without realising there was a height restriction ... that mistake brought the house down.

marshlander Wrote:When I left school I worked for a firm of builders in London. I was sent to buy some 8x4 sheets of blockboard for a job we were doing. I was so feeble I couldn't even move them, let alone lift them up on to my truck and I had to ask one of the yard staff to do it for me. Fortunately I soon grew strong enough to cope, but to have a yard full of builders staring and laughing that time was mortifying.

This is why I could never be a builder. They're so intimidating when they're in groups :eek: Its like being back in school all over again!

Off Topic....

I can't whistle but I've always wanted to wolf-whistle at a fit builder with his top off.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Off Topic....

I can't whistle but I've always wanted to wolf-whistle at a fit builder with his top off.

LOL! :p His reaction would be priceless :biggrin:

Pseudo Rob Wrote:LOL! :p His reaction would be priceless :biggrin:

he'll probably stop and ask where the bird was,I not saying they are thick or anything.