Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies for a Halloween night
What are some good movies for Halloween?

Do you like scifi? Horror?
Gross horror? Bloody horror?
Creepy? Psychological?

Personally, my fav are the psychological horror movies....notably the "Saw" series.
Really like those.

[Image: Saw-Complete-Collection-BD-Packshot.jpg]

If you like really, REALLY disgusting/violent/horror movies.....
this is one of the grossest Ive seen in years.
And I only watched the trailer!!!!

I cant wait for Halloween - I will deffo line up chainsaw massacre 74 ,halloween 1 and 2, jeepers creepers, dawn of the dead romero , and tons more - so many to chose from

I'm more into atmosphere than gore. It's the rare gory movie that I'll watch...with the notable exceptions of vampires (and zombies). I like vampires to be evil monsters, too, not romantic heroes. They can be sexy, as was done in the remake of Fright Night (which I will be watching again soon), but they still have to be critters of horror. And they can be completely monstrous (utterly repulsive and not sexy in the least) as well, such as in 30 Days of Night.

I also have a thing for "cute" Halloween movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas. And I'll probably be playing Coraline again soon...

30 days of night is brilliant, Near Dark is a great vampire movie, have u seen that one ? ..

It's not Halloween without Young Frankenstein. I'll take corny comedy over gore any day!

ive got that dvd too - its a classic

Geminize Wrote:It's not Halloween without Young Frankenstein. I'll take corny comedy over gore any day!

I love this ^_^

Triangle
The lost boys
Return of the living dead part II
Rosemarys baby
30 days of night
The exorcist

Pix Wrote:I'm more into atmosphere than gore. It's the rare gory movie that I'll watch...with the notable exceptions of vampires (and zombies). I like vampires to be evil monsters, too, not romantic heroes. They can be sexy, as was done in the remake of Fright Night (which I will be watching again soon), but they still have to be critters of horror. And they can be completely monstrous (utterly repulsive and not sexy in the least) as well, such as in 30 Days of Night.

I also have a thing for "cute" Halloween movies like The Nightmare Before Christmas. And I'll probably be playing Coraline again soon...

All those fun animated movies!!! Excellent!!!
Coraline
Nightmare Before Cmas
ParaNorman
Frankenweenie
Corpse Bride
Wallace and Grommit - Curse of the Wererabbit
Monster House
Hotel Transylvania
Monsters Inc
The Halloween Tree
The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (ok, not a movie, but still....)
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow