Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Stuck in Your Head
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]
[-] The following 2 members Like ceez's post:
  • andy, eastofeden

The radio in my head has Phil on repeat all yesterday and so far all this morning - over and over - another years and years long earworm wthat makes regular appearances

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • andy

Another oldie I heard on Tunein the other day that keeps playing in my head! Wink

Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real

Think it's written/produced by Stock, Aitken and Waterman of Rick Astley and Kylie fame.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 2 members Like andy's post:
  • CellarDweller, eastofeden

This song has been stuck in my head past few days... Wink

Indochine & Christine and the Queens - 3SEX
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Came across the original version from 1985 yesterday which is very 80's new romantic in style! It's the same guy (Nicola Sirkis) from the video above but from 35 years ago... he's 61 now! Wink

Indochine - 3e Sexe

[-] The following 1 member Likes BlueStar's post:
  • andy

Now this, brings back a few memories...

Julien Doré - Coco Câline

Next time she is close to me I am going to see her live at a club. I loved Aerosmith but her cover keeps playing in my head over and over and over and ........................

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • andy

Solid Gold - Disciples feat. bshp