Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Biggest Confession
Well, he deleted his account but I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see people so accepting of incest. Back in primary school there were those who believed I was in love with a family member just because I happened to say "I don't see why it's wrong". It was kind of like how everyone who defended gay rights were called gay. I hate when people assume there's personal interest behind every opinion -.-

SolemnBoy Wrote:It was kind of like how everyone who defended gay rights were called gay. I hate when people assume there's personal interest behind every opinion -.-

I agree, I am not a proponent of incest but if it was among consenual legal adults who were all in the same mind set then it should be ok. I personally wouldn't do it but I wouldn't do a lot of things that I think is ok amongst consenting adults LoL

I feel as a group gay men are ostracized for our sexual proclivaties and therefore accept more "unacceptable" sexual practices/desires/fantasies.

i realize the original poster is no long with us but i found this interesting. i did some research and found this website http://cousincouples.com/?page=states. it just shows that permissibility cousin relationships vary from place to place and laws are put in place to protect future offspring. in general, sibling incest would be of more concern than cousin. however, having them be gay relationships take away the worry of hurting offspring.

on place finds underage first cousin relationships incestuous but not adult first cousin relationships. so it really does vary.

I'm pretty sure we used to marry our cousins. Some of us are probably the result of such unions if you go back far enough. I think sibling sex is just wrong but personally I don't think cousins fooling around is all that bad.

Is it time to bring religion into this argument yet? I mean if the Bible is correct then Adam and Eve's children had sex with each other. I guess I'm just trying to say that Christians must not have a problem with incest.

I think what inferred from his post was not only dealing with the conflicting emotions, but also the "what next" part that wasn't discussed by him at all.

It's one thing for cousins to continue to experiment (agreed, this sounds like things were going on for years at a time) but now they are all getting to the "young adult" stage in their lives. In addition, before he cancelled his account, we never found out if any or all of those participating in the activities identify as bi, gay or str8.

I say all this because the reality of LIFE is that ONE of the group IS going to enter into a relationship and he will want to STOP participating in the "play" because he wants to focus on his new relationship - and how will that happen? Will the other's accept him and his new "friend" or will they blackmail him into continuing to play or threaten "exposing" what they've been doing.

If he was still online, i'd suggest counseling - he's going to have to get help dealing with all they've done and then help in transitioning from "incest-intimacy" to a more traditional form of intimacy with a non-family member.

This is a tough one.

You and your cousins are not doing anything wrong. Young males have a perfect right to enjoy their bodies and sexuality. It is perfectly normal for young males to engage in recreational sex, without being "in love". It is within the nature of being male.

That is just the beauty of sex between men. There are no strings attached. Men want freedom and do not take to being tied down and obligated. So your pleasure and fun with your cousins is perfectly healthy, and normal.

Never let anyone, who has no understanding of what you and your cousins feel and did, tell U U have to feel ashamed or guilty. . . . . . I say thumbs up to you all !

PHOSPHORUS Wrote:Men want freedom and do not take to being tied down and obligated. So your pleasure and fun with your cousins is perfectly healthy, and normal.

people.
people want freedom and do not take to being tied down and obligated.

1. Thats just such HORRIBLE grammar, it was hard to read the whole thing. (sorry, Im channeling my English teacher from High School)

2. Nobody is perfect. We have all done something "really bad".

3. I dont think cousins count as incest. Then again, I AM from the South. LOL

Beau Wrote:Is it time to bring religion into this argument yet? I mean if the Bible is correct then Adam and Eve's children had sex with each other. I guess I'm just trying to say that Christians must not have a problem with incest.

The whole "brothers and sisters in Christ" thing was a sexuality mindfuck.