Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Biggest Confession
I'm so tired of holding this secret. I just figured I post it here where maybe someone might not judge. So, yeah my biggest secret. Here goes nothing. I've been doing certain things that are usually shunned on a big scale. I've had been doing incestous thing with three of my cousins and they're brother's at that. It had to of started I'd say 9 maybe 10 years ago with my cousin J (whose identity i'll keep secret as well with the others). I won't go into the details of what went on during that time for sake of keeping this short, but it started with him the middle of the two brothers and ended with him. Where he left off the other cousin picked up to fill his place S. S and I had screwed around for quite sometime during my middle school years and that eventually escaladed into getting the younger one of the two A involved in our escapades. It went on like that for years and ended up us three doing things in the threes (if you catch my meaning). Soon enough the threesomes stopped but they both sitll come around looking for things to do. I don't know how I should feel about this at all. At one point it discusts me, but in the other when it does happen I just turn of that part of my brain. It's to complicated. I don't love them but yet I'm physically compelled to do things with them. For such as I this is like a forbidden fruit and I've stuffed myself with it. So now's where I'm at and I'm tired of holding the secret. Now I just don't know what to do with it. So yeah.

Sometimes we do things that we find despicable for reasons we don't understand, or want to understand. Sometimes we regret it from the bottom of our hearts and sometimes we contemplate harsh actions as an escape from the pain lingering in our hearts because of it.

What the three of you have done might be revolting to some and others might not care. The important thing is, do you regret what you have done? Do you want to stop what you have done or do you wish to continue? You might perhaps want to stop but your body craves for more.

One thing I would recommend is to never listen to your body if you mind and heart are speaking to you, because they are much wiser parts of you.

If you wish to continue with the scenarios the three of you are placing yourselves in, I am not going to judge you. It is your life, your actions and your feelings. They don't affect my life in any way, but I do feel obliged as a fellow human being to say that I wish to help you if I can and if you desire it. If this was just a confession as you no longer want to hold this behind closed doors, so be it.

As long as everyone involved is legal and in on it of their own, unforced volition, I have no problem with whatever happens in your bedchamber. I say this as an answer to the question if others are going to be judgemental or not.

Welcome to GS. Thank you for sharing this secret with us. Many won't understand and some will judge, but as Valen said "As long as everyone involved is legal and in on it of their own, unforced volition"...

I have thought about my cousins in a sexual way before, but I have never acted on it. With time I outgrew these fantasies and when I see them now with their wives/girlfriends I am glad I did not act upon it. That is my experience at least Smile

Again, welcome to GS, a place where you can share that which lays heavy on your heart Bighug

A few things to acknowledge: if anyone finds out your family will probably never forgive any of you, working on the assumption that they dislike incest as much as most people do. Furthermore, society as a whole will never accept that sort of thing.

With that having been said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. What you do privately is nobody's business and what you're attracted to is nothing to be ashamed of. Since everything you did was consensual you haven't done anything bad. Most people are disgusted by incest for various moral reasons but it's not up to them to stop you from doing something you want to.

All of this is based on the assumptions that your cousins aren't underaged, in which case it's an entirely different scenario.

In conclusion: if anyone finds out it'll cause a load of problems. If you accept that, then by all means continue to do as you please - it doesn't hurt anyone.

And it's you in your avatar picture? And it all started 10 years ago? So you were like... six? And they were...?

And no, you don't keep your cousin's identity secret when you are posting your picture.

None of us were legal at first and we didn't understand the repercussions then. But as we got older and one would become of age we'd all agreed that it would've been better to wait untill we reached the age of consent promising never to come to one another untill the time we were of age. we're now all currently of age my being 17, one being 16 and the other 19. the other one just left it where it lay and stopped. He's currently my age now. We did all consent to it and I never believed in force. That's just wrong and I've got a deep seeded hate for rapists anyways. As for myself I don't know what I want. My mind tells me no but my heart and body tell me yes and when it does happen my brain just seems to shut down and go with it. So really I don't know what I want.

I don't see a problem with it if it's consensual.....society though....yea. But I don't judge.

Mick

Well, I see two problems. At that young age, it is quite possible that some of your cousins didn't want to participate, but were afraid to say no, because they felt like they would be left alone. So they stayed to please.

And the other one is that you are able to "shut your brain down" even though you know/think that what you are about to do is not quite all right. I wonder what other things you do or you may do in the future.

TheAquarian Wrote:But as we got older and one would become of age we'd all agreed that it would've been better to wait untill we reached the age of consent promising never to come to one another untill the time we were of age.

you know... I am hesitant to believe that. You were more responsible at the younger age than you are now? REALLY?

I'm just going to come right out and say this.

I find absolutely NO PROBLEM about any of this.

Boys and girls when they become sexually inquisitive will always experiment with what is accessible, being the next door neighbour, the best friend, cousins etc...that is 100% normal

The experimentation has continued through puberty and into teenage years, it has always been consentual and obviously all 3 of you trusted each other and found satisfaction in each other.

The fact that one of you has simply stopped seeking the others out for sex and there is no animosity means that there is a lot of respect for each other.

You cannot compare anything that the 3 of you have done over the last 10 years to what a rapist does. You are simply 3 curious boys who loved and trusted each other enough to share some very pleasant experiences. Don't feel ashamed, these experiences have taught you some lessons.

The fact that they still come over for visits means there is still trust and respect and no regrets. It speaks of the bond you all have as being one of a great friendship as well as being cousins.

I know you have deleted your account, I wish you hadn't deleted it so soon and I hope you read these replies and come back, you obviously need someone to chat with and there are many here who will be more than happy to have a chat Wink