Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lust Feeling Last Night.
So! I met this guy named "I Don't Know". He's been working out for almost a year here in my Aunt's Gym. I don't recognizes him since then, I mean I just ignore him every day he comes around. and then last night, I have this LLS (Last Lust Syndrome Big Grin) and while i'm working out, i always think of him like Ughhh!!! i'm liking this freakin' hot guy. then I promise to myself that if he'll workout now, this night, i'm gonna kiss him, really Big Grin saying myself ( I'm serious. Big Grin)

Afterwards, He really came, and i'm like (OM...G)
Haha, super, like i'm gonna explode or something (Mixed Feelings).
He starts working out and then me ... (Silent) ... He's kinda like not gonna talk
unless you'll talk to him first. I really can't hold the situation so I talked to him
first, asked him where he from, his status and stuff. He really are so hot but not that handsome but I DON'T CARE WHAT'S HIS FACE LIKE. I like him and that's the thing. Smile

I really planned to kiss him, but then heartbeats strikes me to the point that I can't do this really, Ughhh! and then there, I let go of the lucky chance 'coz he gone home. Sad

Uhmmm ... i need your advices and opinions for this lusting stuff.
Should I kiss him already tonight OR just go with the flow again? Smile

I'm assuming this guy won't beat the crap out of you over this..

but have you considered a less blunt approach?...

maybe talk a bit, ask him out first...maybe and most importantly..find out if he's gay first? You didn't say if he was..

Yes, caution and subtlety are key.

Thiyyykkksss guys Wink

I would ask him out on a date, if he agrees then you are on the right track

Kissing someone without even talking and getting to know him first would actually scare him away, dont you think? lol. Anyway, like what you say, its just LUST, but small talks are always preferred first.

And yes, you're right about knowing his status, but do you have the guts to ask if he's gay? Or you do have a feeling he is? Just go with the flow i guess.. More natural and not forced. Smile

Sorry guys. Too late!

--> I already kissed him. Wink
He kissed soooooo damn hot. Goshhhh! Uhhh!
He gave up yesterday and him? He just let me kissed him. Wink

AWESOME, but he's innocently weird. Wink