Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Shit got Stolen.
Wade Wrote:So someone just broke into my car outside my home and took everything, including important medical equipment, except my text books. Thank goodness those illiterate meth-heads were too dumb to leave what are by far the most valuable things I had in there.

Oh man...that sucks...specially med equipment...

fantastic thing they didn't take text books...you can always count on some people's ignorance the save the day..

if they tried to take mine, they wouldn't go 5 feet till they got bored and dropped them...my books are incredibly heavy..

Anyway, sorry this happened to you...I hope you can get back replace all the important items

[Image: sloth-bitch-please.jpg]

Lol. Wadey I am sorry your items got stoled though T^T . I'm just glad your car is okey and that my precious Wade was out of harms way.

Other Wise I would've had to put this pussy on them -.-
[Image: eat-it-bitch-asshole-cat-meme.jpg]

But Wadey. I really am Glad you're safe and are dealing okay with the situation.

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

We clearly since you know they are meth heads you must know who they are, so call the police on them.

That urban living sucks....

That's some shit man. At least you're okay and nothing absolutely vital or irreplaceable was taken.

on the bright side...at least your wheels weren't stolen. that sucks balls worse! when my car got stolen in 2003, that was def no bueno.

when my car got tagged in 2012, I was .... eh....I've had worse things happen. it's only paint.

after all, having your car stolen is worse than having it tagged.

cest la vie

I had a 'secure' underground carpark at my old apartment block, and cars used to get broken into all the time.

I literally just left my window down and had nothing in the car, nothing ever happened until a massive spider ended up in there, so after that I just left it unlocked and windows up. Only person not to get a window smashed. Thieves are scum and I would gladly beat the crap out of them.

Have my metal bat. Just sit in the bush and wait for his/her return... c:

I am sorry to hear that your car got broken into Wade.
An eye for an eye

Wade Wrote:Luckily for me I'm poor and don't own cool shit. Ha! Joke's on them!

Here's a list of things that they took:

-Pens (pens?!?!?)
-A jacket (that one hurt)
-A cup full of pennies and nickels I would use for change when I go to the drive thru coffee place in the morning
-A broken glucose meter
-Some glucogel (some cheap emergency medicine for me as a hypoglycemic)
-All my CDs. (all but two of which were fucking burned for fuck's sake. What are they going to do with a bunch of burned musical theatre CDs? The other two were borrowed from a friend. That sucks)

If they had got in the trunk they might've taken my skateboard and tennis racket, so I got lucky there.

So nothing they took was terribly important or irreplaceable, but it is a violating feeling, as Dfiant said. But strangely, I'm not as upset as I probably should be. There's a big part of me that seriously doesn't even give a fuck.

I was kind of asking for it. They got in because two of my window's are broken and can't roll up. It's been that way for four or five years. I'm surprised it actually took this long for someone to break in.

Everytime you said a word that started with pen I thought you were gonna say a penis toy or something ;C

I'm so sick

trywait Wrote:on the bright side...at least your wheels weren't stolen. that sucks balls worse! when my car got stolen in 2003, that was def no bueno.

when my car got tagged in 2012, I was .... eh....I've had worse things happen. it's only paint.

after all, having your car stolen is worse than having it tagged.

cest la vie

Try, what means "tagged"?

Wade, my sympathies. Any loss sucks.