Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Symptoms Have a Syndrome
[COLOR="Purple"]
Party My Symptoms Have a Syndrome Now Tuut

Six years of telling docs that I feel like shit (after 72 weeks of chemotherapy for Hep C treatment) and six years of Liver Gurus telling me it was NOT their treatment but must be something else (super frustrating)... and finding tons of folk online who suffered the same or similar - and even that forum members saying us sufferers were making mountain out of mole hills...

Wow THE MAYO CLINIC Wow
[SIZE="1"]
a crazy huge/important/progressive medical institution[/SIZE]

ANNOUNCES Tuut

Baby2 Post Interferon Syndrome Baby2

Fingers crossed that now the Gurus will recognize that it is their treatment that is destroying patients lives... and that someone somewhere will be doing research in trying to reverse our symptoms now that we know it is from interferon... instead of trying to cover each symptom with another med that has its own adverse effects Saeek

Luvkiss Rather exciting future really Luvkiss
[/COLOR]

Congrats !!! Have you tried a homeopathic or naturalist at all ? They might be able to help some of your symptoms in the mean time ... Just a thought.

hope you feel better soon! Grlaugh

[COLOR="Purple"]Thank you prinny, appreciate it :biggrin:

You too curt. And yeppers, wont say I tried everything but Disoriented nearly!

I had a really horrid GP and she recommended this naturalist who had these really nutty tests... I tried many of the things he tried and when that failed his office contacted a medical intuitive. That was pretty funny, now that I am able to look back, but the office asked this psychic about me and I had to eat the shavings of 40 lemons skins. I threw up on it the second day :eek:

Acupuncture has worked for a bit but my ancient Korean doctor says that "Those Westerners have poisoned you too deeply!".

I worked with a retired physician who opened a vitamin store. He put his brain to my case and we tried many many things but after a short time nothing was effective.

I even have an American Indian Shaman... that has been very interesting but another story.[/COLOR]

Frank, I am so pleased that you have found others (although obviously not that there are others :frown: ) I hated the idea that you were so alone in this in spite of all the therapists you've found. Bighug

Well done, Frank. I hope it's onwards and upwards from nowon.

fingers crossed for you mister x

[COLOR="Purple"]Thanks marsh, peter and snoopy. It makes my heart warm and gooey Wavey

...but now I feel horrible marsh...I always knew that there were plenty of others that were suffering with similar symptoms as me and some worse off. The big hurdle all of us have been fighting is to get the big wig guru docs to recognize along with the pharmas that produce this poison so that it could all be studied and a possible reversal. With the Mayo recognizing a syndrome this could be the first step in getting the big wigs a kick in the butt (a huge settlement wouldnt be bad either Lol2 ). Sorry to make you feel upset Cry

Maybe I can buy a ship instead of simply taking a cruise :biggrin: [/COLOR]

Bighug Bighug Bighug

that is very good frank welldone good news.frank abit same about syindrome love from joseph

[COLOR="Purple"]Thank you joseph. Yes. Another same. Having a syndrome is kinda odd, isnt it?

BIG LOVE TO YOU TOO Remybussi
[/COLOR]